Club ChaPt. 6

No ones P.O.V

15 minutes into the club later~

*BREAKS BOTTLE*

"YO WHAT THE FUCK YOU SAY BITCH ILL CUT YOUR THROAT ...I FUCKING DARE YOU TO SAY THAT SHIT AGAIN". Taehyung said holding a broken bottle and jungkook trying to hold him back.

"YEAH BITCH SQUARE UP !!NOBODY CALLS ME A BITCH BESIDES MY BITCH TAE". Jimin said also being held back by suga.

So as u can tell me and jimin are already causing trouble because I mean nobody calls my jimbabie a B..I..C..T..H...(Vine intended)

"Taehyung calm down she didn't know it would offend you" jungkook said still holding back taehyung.

"Look coconut head ass i don't give a fuck if it offends me or not nobody calls my slimthiccjim that!!" Taehyung said.

"Yeah taeboo tell him" jimin said also being held back.

"Jungkook carry him we're taking them home" suga said as he slung jimin over his shoulder.

"DAMN FIRST OF ALL U STRONG SECONDLY PUT ME DOWN!" Jimin said as shock and then anger when over him.

"Don't gotta tell me twice" jungkook said also swinging Taehyung over his shoulder.

"BITCH THIS AINT OVER WHEN I SEE U AGAIN YOU FINNA CATCH THESE HANDS" Taehyung said pointing at her on top of jungkook's shoulder.

"Shut up" jungkook said smacking Taehyung's ass.

"Boy I know you di-..BOY I KNOW U DIDNT JUST SLAP THE HOLY TAE BOOTY"taehyung said and then starting to punch jungkook's back.

"DAMN BOY WHAT THE FUCK YOU EAT IN THE MORNING.. SALADS!?" Taehyung said after punching jungkooks back.

"YES, Tae and I work out a lot" jungkook said smirking.

"Damn...you know what I have for BEKFEST!?...a cheeseburger..hold the lettuce!"tae said doing hand movements behind jungkook.

"Pfffft"jungkook starting laughing.

"What you laughing at coconut head ass" tae said.

"And that is why you got a little tae tummy" jungkook said removing a tear.

"Did you just call me fat?..
..
..
..JIMIN HE CALLED ME FAT!!"tae said yelling.

"OH HE FINNA CATCH THIS ASS WOOPING WHEN WE GET HOME...BECAUSE HE MISTAKING IT...WE AINT FAT WE THICC!!"Jimin said yelling back to tae.

"You hear that bunny boy! Wait till you put me down" tae said and then pouting afterwards.

They finally got to the car and when they put jimin and tae in the back they starting hugging each other.

"I MISSED YOU!!"tae said hugging jimin.

"MISSED YOU TOO YOU ASSHOLE!" Jimin said hugging back.

"Can you believe he called me fat" tae said tearing up.

"I know taeboo we will get your revenge"Jimin said tearing up too.

"It was literally 7 minutes that u guys were apart for and u guys weren't even that far apart."suga said just so done at this point.

"Let's jut go I'm tired" jungkook said also done.

After they all were in the car they went back to jimin and taes place and by the Time they got there jimin and tae we're sleeping and hugging each other in the back seat.

"*sigh*...ok lift up tae I got jimin let's take them to bed" Suga said getting jimin by the arm.

"Sure thing"jungkook said.

After getting them to bed they went back to hugging and cuddling.

"Damn they have a crazy ass friendship"jungkook and suga said.

Daily meme:

Yeah I'm sorry

Yeah I'm sorry..for the late update..

I love how just the crackhead ARMY's understand this humor.💜🦙

Bye bye~