Plan Chpt 5.

Taehyungs P.O.V

"JIMIN!! "

"WHAT BITCH!! "

"YOU CAN SUCK MY DICK BITCH"

"TAE!!!
.
.
.
GO SUCK A TOE! "

"JIMIN KNOCK KNOCK"

"WHO'S THERE!? "

"YOUR BEST FRIEND TAE AND HE'S ALWAYS GONNA BE THERE FOR YOU YOU!! "

"I LOVE YOU TOO BITCH!! "

Yup this is a "normal" "Hello" between me and my best friend jimin... I love that bitch I'll take a bullet from him but don't tell him that! ;)

No ones P.O.V

"Seriously tae why are you yelling he's literally in the bathroom like 10 feet away from you" Jungkook said totally regretting to take up on this job.

"Jungkook... Darling... If it bothers you so much you can just go... Cmon... Just go your free... I don't need you to take care of me" Tae said obviously trying to annoy jungkook so he can leave the house so that jimin and him can go clubbing.

"No you know I can't do that" Jungkook said.

Meanwhile in the bathroom~

"Did you really have to follow me in the bathroom? " Jimin said as he continued to brush his teeth.

"Sigh.... Yes. for the 6th time" Yoongi said as he's at on the edge of the tub.

"Like bro you don't even have to be here me and tae can take care of our selves" Jimin said after he finished rinsing his mouth with water.

"Nope no matter how many times you tell us to leave we won't.... Well more like we can't." Yoongi said getting up as he rubbed his temples.

"JIMIIIIN!!!!... YOU WERE GONNA FOR SO LONG I MISSED YOU!! " Tae said getting up and running to hug jimin.

"I missed you to bitch... He watched me brush my teeth the whole time"... Jimin said pretending to cry.

" You 2 are the most extra human beings I have ever encountered... Besides jungkook aswell of course. "Yoongi said so done with everyones shit.

Jimin and taes huddle~

*whispering*

" Bitch it ain't working... I think we need to go with them"jimin said.

"Tsk!.. I don't wanna go with them they look like no fun! " Tae said not liking what jimin said.

"Sshhhh!!  There looking at us! " Jimin said.

Jimin and Tae huddle over~

"What do you guys want? " Jungkook said as Tae and jimin where clearly making it obvious that they wanted something.

"Can you guys go to a club with us since u guys won't obviously won't leave us alone" Jimin said.

"Yeah I'm surprised you guys are even lasting. " Tae said looking away.

"Sweetheart I'm only lasting cause that juicy ass of yours is what keeps me going" Jungkook said smirking.

"Jeon this Tae booty will never be yours" Tae said as he gave a sly smirk and slapped his ass in front of jungkook and to be honest jungkook found it kinda hot.

"Whatever you say pumpkin" Jungkook said smirking.

"Shut up jungkook focus on our task... But about that club I'm down let's go I need a beer or 2 because watching you guys is a nightmare" Yoongi said grabbing his keys.

"FUCK YEAH!! " Tae and jimin said at the same time

(Btw they were already ready because there 2nd plan was to FUCKING RUN)

__________________________________
To be continued~
__________________________________

So yeah look who updated I know crazy... It was a quick update so if it's shit well I guess the books going great.

Meme~

Bye bye~

Bye bye~