Trouble Part.3

Namjoon P.O.V

On the phone-

"Alright so you know what to do right? "

"Yeah... Yeah Namjoon chill.... We will watch them and protect them"

"Alright the address... xxxx  ------x"

"We know we are here already bye"

"Ight bye"

No ones P.O.V

Snooore~

Ding dong~

"jiiimiin go get the door~" Taehyung said half asleep.

"You get it dumbass before I far-"

"I was up before u even finished that sentence" Taehyung said rushing to open the door.

.
.
.
. Ding ding!! Ding ding!!  Dooong!

"I'M GOING YOU DICKHEAD!! " Taehyung said getting mad at who ever was at the door.

"YOU BETTER HAVE A GOOD EXPLANATION AS TO WHY YOUR WAKING ME UP THI-" taehyung said opening the door.

"Hello we are here t-" Jungkook  said as taehyung opened the door. But taehyung instantly shut the door.

"DID YOU JUST CLOSE THE DOOR ON US" Jungkook and yoongi  said slightly irritated.

"YEAH I DID.... AND WHATEVER YOU WANT... NOT INTERESTED!! " Taehyung said walking to the couch getting a bowl of popcorn that they didn't finish from last night.

"Sigh.... I guess we are doing this the hard way. " Yoongi said as getting pulled out a lock pick.

Bam!!

Taehyung was so startled that he threw his bowl of popcorn up in the air.

"Don't ignore us.... taehyung" Jungkook said as getting dusted off his close.

"What... Have... You.... Done" Taehyung said as he ran to the room where jimin was sleeping and told him what they did to the door.

"Where did he go? " Yoongi asked.

"I don't know let's follow him".

Yoongi and jungkook were shocked when they walked in the room and saw them praying.

" What the fuck are you guys doing?"yoongi asked.

That's when taehyung walked to Yoongi looking down and put his hands on his shoulders....

"Praying for our asses.... Cause you just fucked up....by breaking that door..... Just wait till he comes back"

Jungkook couldn't help but gulp but yoongi just kept a straight face.

"Anyways more importantly right now....
.
.
.
WHO THE FUCK ARE YOU GUYS AND WHAT THE FUCK ARE YOU DOING IN OUR HOUSE!!!!!????" Jimin said angry.... Not just cause they woke him up but became he knows his ass is gonna get beat because some strangers broke the door to his house.

"Yeah......like didn't I close the door on you guys? " Taehyung said looking at them with a derp face.

"Yeah... And that's why we broke your door... " Yoongi said.

"What why! " Jimin said.

"Well we were hired to take care of you guys.... Well me jimin and jungkook taehyung... And you would have known that if taehyung didn't close the door on us. " Yoongi said.

Jimin turned to taehyung with a twitching eye...

"What? " Taehyung said as he was chewing on some chocolate he found on his counter with a straight face.

"You couldn't at least hear them out!" Jimin said frustrated.

"Let me think..... Nah.... Anyways I told you to go open the door but nooo you had to threaten me with your far-" Taehyung said giving attitude but jimin coverd his mouth.

"Shut up taehyung!...
.
.
. OW!!! " Jimin said before taehyung bit his hand.

"Dude what the fuck!! " Jimin said as he held his hand and cried a little.

"Don't put your hands in my face when I'm eating!!  Pabo! " Taehyung said as he continued munching on his chocolate.

"BISH I KILL YOU! " jimin said still hurt.

"BISH C'MON!  YOU STILL OWE ME FOR MAKING ME OPEN THE DOOR! "Taehyung said squaring up.

" BET!! "

"BET!! "

"you know we are still here.... " Jungkook said.

"Oh yeah... We continue dis later cause we gotta talk to the intruders and I gotta finish my chocolate" Taehyung said getting his chocolate again and munching.

"True....So? " Jimin said waiting for an answer as he looked at yoongi and jungkook.

______________________________________
To be continued~
______________________________________

Meme:

Bye bye~