Trouble part.2

Jin's P.O.V

Ring!!

"Hello? "

"Ah hello babe"

"Hello Namjoon"

"Is something wrong!! Do you need me to kill someone!? "

"Haha no babe I love how you worry about me"

"How could I not worry babe  I love you!... So what's up... I can't talk for very long I'm heading on a mission right now."

"It won't take up much time.... But I just need 2 people... That are skilled... That are smart... That can protect my brothers from causing trouble"

  "Let me guess he caused trouble again"

"Yeah and I'm getting worried too.... I'm worried that there gonna get hurt"

"Don't worry babe I think I got 2 of my best agents for this"

"It's mostly for taehyung but I want jimin to be safe as well because I'm starting to think taehyungs bad habits are rubbing off on him"

"Really how!? "

"I saw him punch a guy and run off for calling him short"

"How was that bad he was standing up for himself? "

"No he was laughing like a maniac while running away"

"Oh... Wow he is turning into a mini version of taehyung"

"Yup... Ok babe and thank you... Take care and be careful... Love you! Muah"

"Plaaaeesse I'm the leader of the assassin association,  I can kill anyone who means me or my loved ones any  harm"

"I know and your my leader"

"I know I am😏... Ok I got to go love you... I' got to kill these disgusting pigs that have been harming children  and black mailing their parents for money"

"Ok bye be careful bye"

"I will bye"

Call ended

_

_____________________________________

3rd person!!

"Hahahahaha hahahaha!!" Both jimin and taehyung bursted into the apartment laughing just when jin hung up.

"What gotten into you both?"
Jin said raising his eyebrow.

"Uuuuh nothing much it's just that this dude was talking shit about us and started messing with us... Then me and jimin may have kicked the man on the balls and ran" Taehyung said calming down from laughter.

"You guys what's with you guys doing hit and runs" Jin said face palming himself.

Good thing this will end soon..... Hopefully....

"Hey it was his fault" Jimin said also calming down from laughing.

"Oh yeah by the way me and jimin bought ice cream, popcorn,chips, and chocolate... Oh yeah we also bought 2 movie"

"Oh yeah we got Jurassic world fallen kingdom and Truth or dare" Jimin said.

"Wait!  But truth or dare is a scary movie... You know I hate scary movies" Jin said pouting with a worried look.

"We know" Both jimin and taehyung said with an evil smile.

"You guys are mean" Jin said crossing his arms and pouting.

"Aw c'mon Jin it will be fine....u don't have to watch it" Jimin said trying to comfort Jin.

"Yeah jin if you don't want to watch it me and jimin can watch it together in my room"taehyung said backing up jimin as he puts the stuff onto the counter.

"You guys do that but right now I just want to watch Jurrastic world fallen kingdom" Jin said heading to the couch.

"Okay" Jimin said.

Through out the whole movie jimin and taehyung kept laughing at jin getting jump scared everytime a dinosaur came out.

After the movie~

"Oh my god dude that was a good movie! But I'm tired let's watch truth or dare tomorrow we still have a lot of snacks" Jimin said yawning after.

"Ight I'm also tired fam" Taehyung said stretching.

"I'm going to bed guys goodnight" Jin said getting up.

"Yeah us too good night" Taehyung said.

"I'm sleeping with you taehyung my rooms so far away" Jimin said rubbing his eye.

"Okay lazy biisshh" Taehyung said giggling.

"I call dibs on the left side of the bed" Jimin said running to the room.

"What!  That's my side? " Taehyung said chasing after jimin.

"Not today(pun intended)"

A minute of fighting later~

"Goodnight bisshh you lucky you mah friend" Taehyung said.

"Hehe ok goodnight dumbo" Jimin said.

(In the end Jiminy got the left side)
ᕕ( ՞ ᗜ ՞ )ᕗ
_

_____________________________________

To be continued!!
______________________________________

Meme:

Bye!!bye!!👉( ˘ω˘ )👈

Bye!!bye!!👉( ˘ω˘ )👈