Chapter #6

Always There For You

(A/N: I know some of you might've heard about a Love Triangle... Well... There's actually 8 boys and 1 girl so... Love Nonagon 😂)

        I stood frozen on my spot. I dunno what to say! Dang... The siblings were just looking at me suspiciously. I couldn't take it anymore... "I need some time alone...", I said then I ran off somewhere, leaving them all confused.

*****

        I sat down behind a tree. I don't know what just happened... I just started crying. SnowBot turned on and looked at me. "Are you okay, Y/n? What's wrong?", she asked in concern.

        "I-It's nothing... Really...", I replied as I wiped my tears a bit with my hand, "Is it wrong... To have feelings to many...?".

        "Um... I guess not. They really like you.", she stated. I just continued to sob. I don't know how to choose from all of them...

        "Y/n? Are you okay? Why are you crying?", I heard a new voice. I looked up and saw Wind looking at me with concern. He kneeled down next to me and wiped off my tears. "Hey... What's wrong? Did someone hurt you?", he asked again.

        "I'm fine...", I replied, "It's just that... Um... I-I...". He suddenly hugged me.

        "There, there... It's alright. I'm here for you.", he whispered. I slowly hugged back. SnowBot was just looking at us. We then let go. Wind removed his hat, revealing his black hair with dark blue details, and put it on my head. "It looks better on you.", he said as he adjusted it a bit.

        "T-Thank you... Now can you leave me alone...?", I stampered. But he didn't move away from me. He was still staying.

        "Y/n? Smile for me please.", he said as he cupped my chin to look at him.

        "Um... I-I dunno...", I stated as I turned away from him, "Just leave...". I felt him hugging me again from behind. I tried to get out of his grip when I felt him tickling my sides. I laughed and fell on the ground as he continued. "S-Stop it, you jerk!", I laughed as I tried to escape him.

        "Aww, but your laugh is so cute!", he teased as he continued on my stomach. I laughed uncontrollably, just begging him to stop. He suddenly stopped and helped me up then sits me on his lap. "There's that cute smile.", he said as he lightly stroked his fingers on my cheek, "You're prettier like that.".

        "Sh-Shut up...", I mumbled as I tip the hat to hide my blushing face. He chuckled and traced his fingers on my neck. I suddenly squealed and hugged him. "I swear if you don't stop...", I told him.

        "Watch it, Y/n. You don't know what's gonna happen.", he warned as he smirked. He then placed me down next to him.

        "Right... Anyways... About what the others said just now...", I stated, "Um... Wind, I know this is a ridiculous question but... Do you... Like me?".

        "What kind of question is that!? Of course I do!", he exclaimed, "Why? What's wrong with that?".

        "N-nothing... Just curious...", I said in embarrassment.

        "Tch, come on. I'm not mad at you.", he said as he stroked my cheek a bit. I smiled and slowly lay my head down on his shoulder. I gotta admit, he's very cool in company as well as Leaf.

        "Wind!!", someone called. Oh no... It's the others... They found us. Well... Lightning actually came first.

        "Wind, don't leave us like that!", Lightning exclaimed then he saw me leaning on Wind, "Get off her! She's not yours!". Wind just smirked and hugged me closer, making me blush.

        "Make me, Light.", he dared. Lightning got mad, really. Wind dashed from me and to the air. Then the started fighting. I could just watch. Then the others came.

        "Y/n! Are you okay!? Are you hurt!?", Fire asked in a hurry as he checked on me.

        "I'm fine, Fire. I just wanted some alone time for a while.", I replied. He sighed in relief after hearing that.

        "Thank goodness. We thought something bad happened to you!", Leaf stated in a worried tone then he saw the fight, "And what's up with them?". Then I saw the gang coming up.

        "Um... why are they fighting?", Yaya asked as she looked a bit frightened.

        "Wind hugged me which made Lightning super mad and now this happened.", I replied in a fast way.

        "Oh my gosh, he did!?", Ying suddenly cut in with excitement. Wind and Lightning finally stopped.

        "Hey! I hugged her first and I can't believe you touched my girl!", Fire snapped as he charged towards Wind in anger. Wait... "My girl"!?!

        "Dey, calm down. She's nobody's ragdoll.", Gopal said in annoyance.

        "Yeah. Says the one who made her ran away.", remarked Fang as he crossed his arms, "If you didn't ask her so eagerly, this wouldn't have happen.".

        "Um... Maybe you guys shouldn't go over that again or World War II will come back.", I stated as I got up. Good thing SnowBot changed back and is on my hair otherwise... Heh... "In any case... What does it feel like all eight of you Elements are so overprotective on me?", I decided to ask.

        "Because you're new to us. And you're sweet, kind... Some things like that.", replied Earth as he gave me a thumbs-up.

        "Plus, you're new.", Water included, "We like newbies.". Wow... I could hardly believe it. Guess I could say they're always there for me. But... Do I have to choose or not...? Maybe that's not important or so since I like all of them.