Chapter #11

First Day In The Struggle

(A/N: Definitely when you were asked on the test a word to describe school. I call it a struggle but I lost myself because this kid answered "h*ll".)

"Y/n! Wake up!"

"Mm... Five more minutes..."

"We have school, remember?"

"Tell the others I don't wanna..."

"Seriously princess. Get up or I'll tell Granddad."

        I groaned as I woke up and rubbed my eyes as I looked at Solar who was sitting in front of me. "What time is it anyway...?", I asked as I yawned.

        "It's 5:00am.", he answered straightly... Wait WHAT!?!

        "It's 5:00am!? For real, Solar!? Aaaaaargh...", I groaned as I fell on my bed.

        "Heh. Don't be stubborn, princess. Let's go.", he said as he pulled me up and opened the door for me. Ugh... The worst enemy returns and I—

        "COME HERE RIGHT NOW, OCHOBOT!!", I heard Lightning yelled very loud from the first room. The door opened and I saw him chasing Ochobot around and downstairs, followed by Earth and Wind trying to stop them.

        "Guys! It's too early for this!", Leaf exclaimed from downstairs then he saw me, "Oh good morning Y/n!". I just waved at him then Ochobot hid behind me very quick.

        "I'm sorry, Lightning! But that's what you get for not waking up like you always say!", he said to the yellow boy.

        "Um... What's going on?", I decided to ask.

        "It's him, Y/n! He stuffed Yaya's biscuits in my mouth just to wake me up!", complained Lightning as he pointed at the Power Sphera. Hold on... I didn't know Yaya makes biscuits...

        "If you're thinking about it, Y/n... We wouldn't eat her biscuits if we were you.", I heard Fire cut in as he exit the kitchen with Water.

        "Ha, that's true!", the blue boy added, "We don't wanna tell her personally but... Her biscuits taste horrible! Because if you eat it, you'll faint! Besides... She's a roaring lion if you doubt her...". I heard him mumble that last statement.

        "So... It's like Lightning fainted after he got stuffed?", I said in a logical tone.

        "Um... Heh. You could say that...", Ochobot replied but he turned frightened when Lightning summoned a sword. It made me flinch. He saw this and retracted his sword.

        "Wow... Good job L. Now you made her scared.", Wind remarked in a dead-panned tone. I just walked away from them and got in the showers.

••After Getting Ready••

        Once we're done, we left Ocho with Granddad at the shop. I inhaled the fresh cool air. It makes me feel really calm. "Hey Y/n.", I heard Lightning beside me, "Sorry if I scared you or something.".

        "Nah, I'm good.", I replied, "So... Shall we go?". He nodded and took my hand and we walked to school. It suddenly caught the others' attention. Lightning used a very fast dash move and we are now at school. "Whoa... This is something...", I commented as we got in. We stopped by to the principal's office for my schedule. I guess I'm homeroom with him and the gang. As we went in the room, I saw the others waving at me.

        "Hi Y/n! I like what you're wearing!", said Ying as we hugged.

        "You're in our school too!? Yay!", exclaimed Gopal as we high-fived. I saw Yaya approaching me with a packet of biscuits. I'm guessing she made them.

        "Good morning, Y/n. Welcome to our school.", she greeted then she gave me the packet, "Here! I made these biscuits for you!". I actually accepted them and put the packet in my bag, but I saw the pain reactions of the others. Seriously... What do these biscuits taste like!? My thoughts were gone when I saw a student looking out the window. I didn't expect him to be here...

        "FANG!?", I exclaimed outloud. He turned to see me and stood up then approached me.

        "Hey Y/n. Surprised to see me?", he asked in a cool way as we fist-bumped.

        "Why are you here? I thought you and Thunder have important businesses to go to for a week.", I stated ad I put my bag down on my chair.

        "Kaizo let me go to school if by any chance I have to. He said he and Thunder can take care of things until I get back.", he explained. Well, that explains it— wait...

        "Um... Who's Kaizo?", I asked in curiosity. That made him a bit uneasy.

        "Erm... He's... My older brother.", he stampered, "I look up to him everyday.". Wow... That's inspired. I suddenly heard a lot of soft squealing. At the doorway, there were girls looking at Fang... Fangirls... I heard him groaned as he returned to his seat.

        "Fang is actually popular here... Because he's cool.", said Lightning as he sat down on his seat. I returned to mine then opened my bag. I took out the biscuit packet Yaya gave me and got one from it. I suddenly saw her looking at me.

        "Well? Go on...", she enlightened as her eyes suddenly sparkle. I took a bite and chewed it slowly then...

*GLASS SHATTER*

        BLEH! It tastes like sandpaper with dirt! But seriously... I don't actually know what dirt tastes like but... BLEH! I slowly swallowed the bite and I felt it like crashed into my stomach. "Well? How is it?", she asked in an excited tone. I remembered Water said something about her being a lion when I say it's super disgusting...

        "I-It tastes really good, Yaya! Really!", I said in "glee" but in a bit of digust silently. She suddenly squealed and hugged me.

        "Yay! Thank you Y/n!", she said, "Want another packet or two?". OH GOD NO!! NOT MORE!! I DON'T WANNA KNOW WHAT SHE EVEN PUT IN THOSE BISCUITS!!

        "N-No it's okay!", I stampered as I put the bitten biscuit back in the pack, "It'll waste your hardwork!".

        "Oh come on, Y/n! Just one!", she pleaded, "I can still make more!". I suddnely saw the teacher coming. We went to our respective places. I saw the other siblings coming in and sat down. Then the class started. "Stand up!", Yaya said as we all stood up and greeted, "Good morning, Teacher Papa!".

        "Ah! Good morning to you all, my students of Justice! Sit down.", Mr. Papa said in a heroic tone as we sat down, "Now as you all may or may not know, we have a new student! Y/n L/n, would you please stand up here and introduce yourself?". I felt myself being as light as air when I stood up and walked in front. I saw Leaf and Wind giving me a thumbs-up. I smiled as I started my introduction.

        "Hi, my name is Y/n L/n. I'm from [insert name of hometown] and I'm transferred here.", I started, "My hobbies are singing, playing guitar and sometimes drawing. And... I hope we can all get along...". The siblings waved at me and some are giving me thumbs-up.

        "Very well, Y/n. You may take your seat and let's start with our lesson!", said Mr. Papa. I nodded and went back to my seat. I guess this isn't gonna be... THAT bad. Or so I thought...