Chapter #8

Encounter

Your POVs
        Solar isn't back yet... Wonder what he and Fire did... Meh, I don't wanna know! I hopped on the bed and laid stomach down as I opened up my phone. I was just watching some fail videos. Mostly about cats. Because... It's cute. "Oooh! Don't even think I saw nothing!", I heard SnowBot cooed at me. I suddenly blushed at that.

        "Oh, shut up! He just kissed me. What the point of it?", I pouted as I scroll down my phone in irritation.

        "Just... Or stole one from you?", she judged. I just fell on my face as I groaned.

        "I'm gonna go outside...", I stated. I got up and took a notepad and pen from my bag. I then wrote something and put it on the desk. Then I went out.

*****

        I reached to a somewhat junk place. It's not that pratical to live in a place like this. I suddenly jumped when I saw what I didn't expect; a spaceship. Why would there be one? Especially here? I slowly made my approach and readied my powers. "Um... If you don't wanna get in danger, you better go back.", said SnowBot as she felt worried about this.

        "Come on, it's not like something is going to come out...", I replied. But after I said that, the spaceship's door opened and a purple robot came out. I gasped then hid behind some garbage cans. I could hear the robot talking to himself.

        "Okay... Mr. Boss is not going to give up on Boboiboy. Oh wait... There's eight of them. Yet again... We'll fail again.", he said. Wait... His boss knows Boboiboy!? I could hardly believe it. Who's his boss anyways? "Then again... They say try and try until you succeed... But we will still fail on it...", he continued. I slowly moved to look at him a bit. My movement caused one of the cans to fall over, alerting the robot. I gasped and started to sprint. "H-hey! Who are you? Are you lost?", I heard him asked. I slowly stopped on my tracks and look at him.

        "Uh... I really need to get going now. I'm sorry if I disturbed you or something...", I said in a low tone. I saw him approaching me.

        "You weren't disturbing me or something, really!", he clarified, "I was just wondering why you're here. That's all.". I just shrugged in response.

        "Just taking a stroll.", I replied quickly, "I'm Y/n. Err... What's your name?".

        "I'm Probe. Pleased to meet you, Y/n.", he said as he brought out his "hand". I slowly shook it before retracting my hand fast. "So... You were taking a stroll here?", he asked in a confused tone. I nodded in response.

        "Not fully aware of all this, I suppose...", I said. The spaceship's door opened again.

        "Oh no! Y/n, get outta here now! No questions!", Probe said to me as he pushed me away, "Go now!". I nodded then ran off. As I did, I saw him talking to an alien bee... I ignored it and continued run.

*****

        The sun was going down and I'm... Lost. I'm lost. I couldn't find the house. "Well... Was I right or was I right?", SnowBot asked in a sassy tone.

        "Ha ha ha. Very funny. I'm not familiar with this place okay?", I replied in an irritated tone, "Maybe I can call the others...". I took my phone and looked. I only have Leaf's number. I clicked the contact and waited.

        "The caller left already. Please leaf a message! Thanks!", it's a voicemail... I giggled at the pun he recorded. I guess that boy can be humorous at times. I was about to record a voicemail when...

        "AAAAAAHHH!!! BOBOIBOY SAVE US!!!", I heard exclaims. I turned around and... I saw Ochobot with two other Power Spheras with him. And they were being chased by a large robot. I gasped and returned my phone in my pocket and put on my cap and my hoodie.

        "Ochobot and his friends are in trouble! I gotta help them!", I said to SnowBot. She nodded and gave me my ice powers. I used Ice Speed and rushed to help the three.