Chapter #20

The Truth/An Old Friend Returns

        I hopped on my bed as Yaya and Ying told me we need to talk. "Um... Yeah? What is it?", I asked as I looked at them. They seem to have worried expressions.

        "Y/n... It's about the Boboiboys. You haven't clearly met the real Boboiboy yet.", said Ying as she sat beside me, "The elements... They're Boboiboy, for real.".

        "... So you're saying I've met Boboiboy, but not personally?", I asked in confusion. They nodded in response.

        "You see Y/n... Some months ago, we had a big battle on planet earth.", said Yaya as she started explaining, "Boboiboy had no other choice but to split into his eight elements so we can work together to save the day. Unfortunately, before the battle started, Ochobot warned him there will be consequences if he would split into eight permanently. We won the battle, but only seven elements were left. They suddenly got abilities to switch to their second tiers or even split to see them. Still in the same attitude. The eighth element was gone and he was somehow never seen again.". I was speechless. That boy was actually them this entire time and I was blind enought to not see it coming.

        "Okay... I think I got all that.", I replied awkwardly, "But be honest if you girls know. Why does Lightning hate Thunderstorm so much even thought they're the same?". They both look at each other before giggling a bit.

        "Lightning hates it when Thunderstorm is so... Flirtatious... Yellow-head thinks it's immature.", Ying replied as she giggled at the thought, "The same goes with the others, but it's Fire and Water who mostly fight.". I just laughed along with them. Boys can be so weird at times.

*****

Light's POVs
        Tomorrow around 7:10am, me and the other elements are at the training room exercising. Why? Things will be normal around TAPOPS station, and that's includes a lot of working-out. Although the worst thing about this day... That is we're going to see a familiar someone who's gonna visit here. Someone I certainly hate the most in life. The doors suddenly opened and our friends arrived, well, Y/n isn't with them. "G'morning guys! You're all pumped up today, eh?", Ying greeted as she high-fived with Lightning.

        "Of course! You expected us to not be so pumped up?", Fire shot back as he stood up after doing some push-ups. The conversation was interrupted by two voices chatting outside the doors. I recognized those voices. One of them belongs to Y/n. And I was right. The doors opened and it was her... Talking with a boy. I scrowled when I know the boy, as well as the others know him. Dark, the only one of us elements who has the ablity to hover. Wind, if you ask, can fly and he doesn't really use his powers a lot to take move physically. Anyhow, the rest of the element group doesn't have a problem with that guy, but I do. Why? You probably know the answer.

        "Oh great, it's him...", I said aloud in annoyance as I crossed my arms. He happen to be the one we're suppose to be waiting. If you wanna know where he came from this whole time, he had an urgent mission to attend and I was relieved about it. But now... Nope. He looked at me then smirked as he was in fact holding Y/n's hand...

        "Oh, hello prince not-so-charming. Did I happen to steal your princess?", he taunted as his purple eyes shone at me. Yep, he's the only one in the elements who doesn't have brown eyes. I could've sworn I felt my anger boiling. I didn't show it that I'm mad. But you can tell because my eyes are getting whiter and brighter.

        "Light, Light, don't you dare! We don't wanna have the Big Bang happen in here so don't do it!", I heard Earth said then I immediately calmed down as my eyes went back to normal, "Morning Y/n!".

        "Selamat Pagi!", she replied... Wow, she can actually speak Malay..., "Why are you all so shocked?". I wasn't that shocked, just surprised. I looked at the others, who had their jaws opened in shock and amazement. I walked off to Y/n and took her hand then made our way some distance from that black kid.

        "Don't go near him, Y/n. He's a bad influence.", I whispered to her in a reminding way. I remembered that time Dark was so close to Leaf and I couldn't stand it. Y/n looked at me then at Dark. She looks rather confused.

        "Why would you say that? He didn't do anything wrong. You haven't seen each other for about how long and you hate him?", she asked as she looked at me. I sighed... This girl needs to learn more than what she learned so far.