Chapter #15

Hurt

Earth's POVs
        We were all silent after Y/n finished her story. "Y/n... We're very speechless...", I said slowly as I put my hand on hers.

        "But why would your mother do such a thing to you!? If she hates you now, I'm gonna—", Fire said in anger but he was shushed by Solar.

        "Sh! Don't say something like that! Or you'll make Y/n think that she's a nothing-daughter, which she isn't.", he remarked before turning to Y/n, "Do you have any idea about it, Y/n?".

        "No...", she replied softly, "But I know she did it for the good of me. And... I know she's there for me. Wherever she is... She might have a better living.". She smiled at that last statement. Her phone suddenly rang. "Just a minute.", she said as she got up the couch and walked away from us a bit before answering the phone. "Hello? ... Um, yes. ... ... W-What!?!", she said but by the time she said "what" really loud, it caught our attention. We saw her dropped her phone before she fell on her knees, her hands clutching her and crying while screaming to herself.

        "Y/n!? What's going on!?", asked Leaf in a worried tone. But he backed off when ice crystals were spreading on the floor from Y/n. She was very, very upset. I got fed up and decided to talk to the caller.

        "Hello!? Who IS this!?", I snapped. I gasped when it was a doctor member from a hospital near here. He told me what happened. And it hits me... Y/n mother is in that hospital. I hung up and look at the poor girl.

        "Y/n...? Are you alright?", asked Lightning as he and the others tried to comfort her. She suddenly pushed them aside before running out of the house very fast.

        "Y/n! Come back!", I called before going after her. But she was already gone.

        "We should split up! First one to find her call the others!", planned Solar as he run off to one direction and we all split up. I mean... Y/n could be anywhere!

*****

Your POVs
        I made my way to the park. I sat down underneath a tree before hugging my legs and sobbed to myself. Does it really have to happen!? "Y/n?", a new voice called me, "What are you doing here? And why are you crying?". I looked up and saw Ying, Yaya, Fang and Gopal looking at me.

        "I-I'm fine guys...", I said in a gloomy tone. But they didn't accept it.

        "You don't look fine, Y/n. What happened?", asked Yaya as she kneeled down, "Did Justin hurt you again?". I shook my head no.

        "He didn't hurt me, but he manage to hurt Ochobot by tazing him.", I replied as I recalled earlier, "He was eventually trying to get me to be with him. But in. His. Dreams.".

        "Wow, try saying that in front of his face.", dared Gopal as he felt a bit proud of me. But Ying punched him in the arm after that. "Ow! What was that for!?", he exclaimed as he held his arm.

        "She can't do that! What if Justin tries to take her while on that!?", said Ying in anger then she turned to me, "You can tell us anything Y/n!".

        "Y/n! There you are!", I heard a new voice. I turned around and saw Water looking down at me.

        "Oh Water— oooooh my Gaaaaad...!?!", I exclaimed as I look down. He was riding a wave. "Is he riding it? Please tell me if he's riding it or I'm just dreaming...", I said to the others, not looking away from that wave Water was riding.

        "No, you're not dreaming. I am riding that wave.", said Water as he put himself down as sat beside me, "Sorry about your mom. I guess she was a wonderful person to you.". The others gasped at that.

        "What happened to your mom, Y/n!?", asked Fang as he and the others approached. After I explained it, they were hurt and concerned.

        "Oh geez... Sorry about your mom Y/n...", said Ying as she kneeled down beside me.

        "Here! I made these for you! Maybe it'll cheer you up!", said Yaya as she brought out a packet of biscuits. All of us except her are in pain reactions.

        "Erm... No thanks Yaya. I already have one.", I said as I played it off. I don't wanna taste another packet of them. I felt Water wrapping his arm around me.

        "I heard what happens when you too angry. You're powers might explode.", he said as he pulled me closer. I started to blush and then I heard a camera flash. I turned around and saw Ying typing on her phone.

        ""Y/n and Water under a tree while comforting each other! #bestgoals"!", she said as she typed and sent it to FaceBook.

        "Oh no you don't!", I warned as I fought her while trying to take her phone and delete that picture. The others just watch this and laughed at it. I just ignore it and continue what I'm doing.