First Day of School

"Faith first day if school!" My step mom said. She opened my windows, "it's a beautiful day!" She was to perky this morning. "I'm up." I said wanting her to shut up. "Officer Brad is coming over this morning so hurry up." She walked out. Great. Officer Brad is our police officer that checks on us and makes sure everything is okay. I got out of bed and walked I to my bathroom. I brushed my teeth and all that stuff. I decide to curl my hair because it is the first day at my new school. "Knock knock." My twin brother said "Hey!" I said curling a piece of my hair. "You gonna ride with me?" He asked. "Seth. Who else would I ride with I have no friends here?" I asked laughing. "You could have rode with officer brad!" He said. I laughed and he walked out.

I got dressed into a skirt and a white shirt were the selves went to my elbows. I tucked the shirt in and put on a owl necklace, and sandals. I walked downstairs to see my step mom, Kate flirting with Brad. She sickened me, but I have no one to live with. "Faith!" Brad said. He was tall, with blue eyes, tan, and muscular. "Hi Brad." I said. "How are you dealing with your fathers death?" He asked. "How would you feel if your best friend died?" I asked in a smart voice. "Faith!" My mom said. "Seth! Can we go!?" I yelled. "Yeah!" He yelled coming down the stairs. Neither of us said bye to brad or mom, we didn't even look at them. Seth started the car and off to school we went.