chapter one

Age 7

Ashley's pov
Time for lunch I was sitting down close to the playground while others played I was with my drawing book drawing a picture of me and my Prince charming he would be living in a castle made of sugar plum and Lollipops and we would give birth to fairies. My Mom always said that everyone had her Prince charming waiting for her and I would meet him when the time came so until then I had to keep imagining it. I was a shy type with no friends because I didn't like talking to people. 
Wind blew towards me and carried my drawing towards the swing right when I  was about to pick it a boy my age Ben walked up to me and pushed me down dirtying my favourite pink Gown I wore he picked up the drawing looked at it and started laughing "your never going to find your Prince charming when you've got cooties"he said sticking out his tounge and left I started crying with my eyes closed and the sun hitting my eye lids then suddenly it felt like something blocked the sun like a shade I opened my eyes and saw a boy maybe my age with dirty blonde hair he looked like he was a new kid because I hadn't seen his face at the playground. "What"I asked he held out his hand for me and said "You don't have cooties and I believe your gonna find your Prince charming and live in a castle made of sugar plum". I grabbed his hand and asked"How do you know that?"while standing up "Because I believe that too finding my own cindrella"he said smiling i forgot I was crying a gave him a toothy smile not like I had much teeth to show. After he helped me up and dusted some dirt off my gown we sat together till lunch time was over he was funny and me laugh I forgot to ask for his name maybe my Prince charming came early.
****
"And she lived happily ever after"my mom said closing the little mermaid story she read me as she tucked me into my bed. "Mommy" "yes sweetie" "I found my Prince charming today"I said she let out a small laughter"oh honey I know this is the 12th time your telling me about it". "Oh I forgot I did"I said to her giving her a small smile before she pecked me and left my room. I couldn't stop babbling about my mystery Prince to my mom. After my mom left I closed my eyes and went to sleep with a smile on my face I couldn't wait to see him again.

****
The next morning I told my mom to pack some extra cookies so I could give my Prince charming to thank him for helping me yesterday. I was a little bit excited for lunch time. When the bell rang I went and sat at the spot charming and I stayed yesterday,while waiting I opened my chocolate bar and ate I hadn't seen him. few minutes till lunch was over he still hadn't showed up I began sobbing when the bell rang I packed the cookies for him into my lunch box and went back to class still sobbing but he promised to see me tomorrow I mumbled to my self still sobbing and mommy says never break a promise.
****
I was so sad when I came home my mom could tell something was up after so much persuasion I cried to her about everything I was much of a cry baby honestly. Like always she consoled me patting my back saying that it was going to be alright she always did. She tucked me into bed gave me a peck and left my room. All had to do was look on the bright side.

Author's note
Hey guys hope you enjoyed the chapter
If you have a really good sense of humor then this book is gonna make you laugh,cry and get emotional.
Don't forget to vote and comment and also follow buckle up for the ride.
~sparkles 💋