Chapter 2

Age seven
Ashley's pov
It's been three days and I hadn't seen my Prince charming. Maybe he wasn't my Prince charming maybe he was my guardian Angel, but still if he was my Prince charming he'd be way more cooler. Mom said we had new neighbours next door she wanted us to go over and give them some cookies to welcome them into the neighbourhood, well that was nice of her except she wanted me to go with her nope never I'm not really the kind of person that relates with others. But she promised me extra cookies if I went with her which cookie lover wouldn't agree to such an offer all I had to do was go there with her act cute and sweet handover the cookies and leave with my mom how hard could that be.
"Ashley honey"my mom called from the kitchen I was In the living room watching my favourite Disney movie little mermaid. "Coming mom"i replied going to meet her in the kitchen. When I arrived at the kitchen there were some cookies on the counter and I couldn't reach them so I called my mom"uh mom".
"Yes hun"she replied turning from the oven to look at me from what I understood she was standing infornt of the oven because the last batch of cookies were almost ready so she could bring them out and we would get going. "Can i have a cookie" I asked. "No you can't have a cookie until we return"my mom said bending down and patting my cheeks."Just one" "No" "pretty plzzzzzz I promise to be extra nice there" I said give her a big smile with puppy dog eyes. "Okay you win,how could I resist those cute eyes of yours"she said handing me a cookie and I glass of orange juice to down it."Thanks mom"I said with good in my mouth."Ashley, what did I tell you about not talking with food in your mouth". "Oops sorry"I said after drinking some of my orange juice. Finally the timer rang she put in her oven glove and brought them out that was for us to eat later she removed her oven glove and handed the the plate of cookies and went over to the refrigerator to get a carton of milk I stole a cookie and was about to eat it when I heard her saying "Don't even think about it". Gosh how did she know what I wanted to do with her back turned on me. "Mom instincts"she said like she was reading my mind. I'm beginning to think Ursula the witch is my mom no she can't be my mom is a kind person maybe she's a fairy that's more understandable I thought to my self. "What's mom instincts" I asked as we left our house. "Uhh just some kind of magic you get when your a mom"she replied.
Shh she's definitely a fairy.
The house was only a few feet away so with a blink of any eye we were already infornt of our new neighbours house. My mom rang the door bell as we waited for the door to be open. Then the door was opened a man and woman stood infornt of the door the man's hands were on her waist and with my amazing seven year old sense I'd say that they are a couple.
"Hi I'm Nora, we live next door and you guys are new to the neighbourhood so we decided to give you guys a welcome token"my mom said a bit fast. "Wow thanks"the woman said as she bent down to take the plate of cookies from me I have her a really cute smile as I handed them to her. "By the way I'm Ellen and this is my husband Robert"she said. "Nice to meet you"Mrs Nora the man said giving my mom a warm smile which my mom returned. "This must be your daughter"she said looking down to meet my gaze. "Oh yeah she is"my mom replied. "What's your name little one"her husband asked. "My name is Ashley and I'm seven years old"I said in one of the cutest way possible. "Wow what a pretty name for a cute and smart child"she said as she patted my cheeks. "You know I have a son he's seven too". "Wow"my mom said surprised. "You should totally bring Little Ashley over for a play date with him he's name is connor".
Yay! Note the sarcasm I'm having a play date I'm a cute toddler. I'm seven mom. Hish. "If i may ask where is your son"my mom asked. "Oh! He's with his grandma he caught a flu and we didn't want him to be around the house while we cleaned it up because of the dust and all that it would only worsen the full"Mrs Ellen said.
***
After what felt like forever which practically like fifteen minutes in reality of my mom and Mrs Ellen chit chatting we later left honestly her husband got bored of listening to them and left them at the doorway and went on to do whatsoever. She even invited us over for dinner but my mom declined. When we entered our house I couldn't wait to eat the cookies I just churned so many down and drank juice I would say that was my dinner.
*****
Author's note
Hey guys thanks for the read don't forget to comment your opinion below
Vote share and give me a follow.
~sparkles