Chapter 2

(????'s POV)
I online in this older mech's servos.

He was look at me and I quietly look at him confuse. Why is he being so nice to me? Is he like my carrier and sire?

The older bot set me on the med bay and I was sitting up studying the room. I almost fell back on the med bay till I spot something my carrier and sire had on their servos. The older bot had one too.

I chirp loudly to where the old bot look at me. I reach up for the symbol thingy. He chuckled, "Yeah, that my Autobot symbol. Does this look familiar to you?"he ask. I nuzzle into the Autobot symbol knowing what it means now. I am safe!

My carrier would be so proud of me because me knowing the difference. The scary bots had bad symbols! These bot had good symbols.

The older bot smiled and pick me up off the med bay thingy before I even notice the giant friendly bot came back. I chirp to get his attention,"Hello there little one."he said.

Two new bots came in with my pod. I stop acting happy because it reminds me of my carrier and sire.

Oppi...

Oppi...

(Optimus's POV)

"Bumbleebee please put the pod on-"I stop to see the small femmeling leaking and wiping coolant off her face.

Ratchet look at her,"Shhhh. Don't cry. Uncle Ratchet here. Shhh.. Optimus, I think she..."he stop when she kept leaking.

Crosshairs frown,"Little femmeling doesn't want to see the pod."he said.

Bumbleebee looked at me,"How do you know that?"he ask. Crosshairs look at him,"Cause once we brought the pod in here she started to leak. Now put it back in the hallway."he said.

Bumbleebee placed the pod outside the door but the femmeling kept on leaking.

All three of them were trying to figure out what was wrong.

Ratchet gentle set her on the med bay while Bumblebee ran out the door with Crosshairs.

Slowly I walk over to the young sparkling to see her raise her servos at me. Gentle I lift her off the med bay and chuckled because she quieted down.

Ratchet look at her,"I think she miss someone that on Cybertron. A sparkling would cry like that if she miss or wants someone."I said knowing that. Quietly the femmeling was quiet but coolant was slowly falling down her face.

Quietly I notice something.

"Ratchet, did you notice that her optics are yellow."I said placing a digit next to the femmeling's helm.

"Yellow. Like you Sunstreaker." Sideswipe said walking in and smiling. Sunstreaker nod and just stay at a distance.

Ratchet sigh,"I know, she has rare optics like you Sunstreaker. And she all white. Do you think I wouldn't have notice?"he said.

The femmeling coolant caught the eye of the twins. "Oh, why are you leaking sweetspark?"he said and Sunstreaker frown.

"Did you get her pod before the cons did?"he ask.

We both nod and the little femmeling quietly reach out for Sideswipe. I let him hold the femmeling as I go and study the pod for myself.

(Sideswipe's POV)

The little femmeling was quietly nuzzled into my chest plate and I smiled. "Aweee. I think I want to keep her."I said and Sunstreaker grunted,"Come on, look. She likes you.". I held the femmeling close up to him and he raise his arms.

She copycat him and giggled.

Sunstreaker tried not to show what he felt but I know he thought that was cute.

Shut up!

No. I will not! She just wants you to hold her. Besides...she likes you!

I smiled and he look at me. Slowly he reach out to her and the femmeling buzzed happily. As she in his arms she nuzzle into his chest plate. He smiled a tiny bit and I smirk.

Shut up!

Ratchet turn around and look at use shock.

He left use alone and went next door with Optimus.

"So, what do you think they called her?"I ask.

Sunny shrug,"I don't know. Maybe be snowflake or something."he chuckled.

The femmeling buzzed unhappy.

We chuckled till she chirped so loudly Sunstreaker almost drop her. Ratchet came running in and took her from him,"What did you do?"he said holding her.

I sigh,"We were just guessing her designation. Sunstreaker said snowflake."he said.

The small femmeling chirp loudly again not liking the name.

Ratchet slowly chuckled,"She doesn't like designation because it is.."he pause as the femmeling chirp holding her servos up towards me. I quickly hugged her in my chest plate and she buzzed happily,"As I was saying-", "Ratchet. Here some more low-grade for the femmeling."Jazz said setting in on his desk.

(Ratchet's POV)

I sigh because of me being interrupt so many time, "Buttercup."I said once and the femmeling look at me bright optics.

Primus, the sparkling is going to be death of me.

Sideswipe look at her,"Are you sure? I think snowflake would be good."he said. She chirp loudly reaching for me,"She doesn't like that name. So why don't you two go and prank Prowl. Might help him stay online on his shift."I said. Both look at me happily and ran off. Finally...

Buttercup chirp quietly and rub her optics,"Someone ready for recharge."I chuckled as she tried to respond back but kept rubbing her optics.

I look at the berth Ironhide brought. I set it on the Med Bay to see that she was already in recharge.

Optimus step in and look at Buttercup worried,"Ratchet. She in recharge?"he ask.

I nod,"She is Optimus. What wrong?"he sigh,"Is it about her?".

One nod seem to trigger my attention when I look at the femmeling move just an inch in her recharge.

"Her carrier send a message explaining what has been going on. They were offlined seconds after the pod came to use. But..." he pause,"Buttercup, was sparked to early.".

I knew that something meant bad. I look at her questionable seeing nothing wrong with her.

Optimus stand up looking at her and move a digit onto her small servos. She grab ahold of it and didn't let go.

"Ratchet..."he said.

"She has a virus inside her.".