Chapter 7:

(Buttercup's POV)
I was in Side's servos when he carried me to their bunker after a whole long time to tell him why. Sunnie follow close behind and once we got they they picked up a whole bunch of stuff.

Then they set a blanket on the ground. Sides set me down on it and I sit up watching them move around. Sunnie sigh,"Maybe we should grab a few of her toys if she going to stay with us for awhile."he said. They didn't notice e I was leaning on Sunnie's pede till he started to walk.

"Or practice walking."he said as I walked with him in the hallway.

Maybe I can start to walk like them too! If I do that! I can go around saying hi to everyone!

They left and walked with me and I hold onto his pede walking around to get better on my pedes. I seen a few bots that I know watching me. I even got a a clap from one of them. Holding onto Sunnie he stop grabbing something.

Sides took it and held onto while we walked pass a place I never seen before. I stop and looked at it. The two look at the hallway.

"Oh, it just the training area, Buttercup, nothing really happen there."Sides said as I tilt my head confuse...

"She didn't understand what you just said."Sunnie said picking me up and walking towards there. I watch as he takes me to a space while I watch gisnt mechs fight or so call train. Wow!

One of the bots notice and pointed ro me,"It's her."he said as I lean on the glass. The bot walked up to me and stand towering over me but kneel down.

"Hello there."his voice said with a small echo,"What a little femmeling like you doing in a place like this?". I chirp loudly to answer.

"I see. Well, you better behave yourself."he said as I some reason got mad at what he said to me. I buzzed unhappy and look up at him.

Ohh!! Let me at him.

I was lifted up but I swing my servos at him.

A big grin came from that bot and he chuckled,"So long cutie. See you around."he said.

The twins took me away and for the first time I growl.

"Woah! Did she just growl?"Side asked.

Sunnie look at the bot,"She must be mad at Redion, then. That funny. That mech usually has a thing with femmes."he said as I look up at him,"You not going to let that mech rule your world, aren't ya?".

I cooed at him as my answer,"That our girl. Let's go give you to Ironhide."he said as they both head back to Hide.

Once I seen him he was holding...ohh!!! Bottle of energon!

I happily reach for him and he chuckled,"She been good for ya?"he asked.

"She has. She not a big fan of Redion who tease her earlier."they said and he nod.

"Somethin' tell me your not gonna let any mech mess with ya, right little Butter?"Hide said as I nod.

They all gasp in response.

"Did-d she just nod!"Side said as Sunnie looked at me.

"What in the primes! She got s mind of her already!"he said as I felt unsure and hid my face plate in Hide's chassic...

Hide shush them,"Calm down. Your gonna scare her. I'm proud of ya, butter. I think it is time we got ya something so you can learn to speak like us? Would you like that?"he said.

I look up at him with wide optic and chirp once. And nod again.

"Good femme."he said holding me up and walked away from the twins.

"See you later Buttercup!"they said running off and I look up at Hide who now going into the med bay where caretaker is moving thing. He has notice us yet.

I look at Hide,"Hey Ratchet-", "Opppppiiiiii!"I yelled and they both look at me. Caretaker/Oppi looked at me shock and came up holding me.

"She been saying names all day. She knows mine, Optimus, and the twins. And show little side we didn't know about right, little Butter?"Hide said. I nod again knowing that how you answer.

Oppi smiled,"And just to think we accidentally used your size as a excuse to express you actually at a age where you will be learning. Your just going to be little small."he said. I buzz looking at him.

Hide nod and walked away. He waved and I wave bye.

Then Oppi set me on his arm looking at me. "I'm still an old rust bucket. You know. I won't be able to catch up to you like that twins. I am not good as fight as everyone else. But I will take care of you, sweetspark."he said. He held me closer and place a gentle kiss on my helm and I buzz snuggling into his face plate.

He chuckled before walking down the hallway and went inside my bunker. I look up to see my new light thing are stars. Once he set me in the berth he smiled and read me a war story. I sit listening so I could learn new words...

I want to be able to talk!

I am going to make sure that bot knows I am not just a little femme he can make fun of!

Oppi finished and turn off the main light,"Good night sweet park. Have a good recharge."he said turning on a machine and went out the door.

I sit there and looked around.

But I'm not tired oppi...can someone come to see me-

The door open and Optimus came in to see me get up and lean on my berth.

"Opttimus."I said and he smiled.

Picking me up he held me in his servo before sitting down to try to get me into recharge...

"We promise we will protect you, Buttercup."he said before I felt really tired. Looking up at him one more time before I felt into recharge.

I gave quiet chirp and he chuckled.

After that I fell into recharge knowing...

I am finally in safe servos.

I have an oppi! Oppi! Oppi!