Chapter 3:

(Ratchet's POV)

I felt my optics widen.

The idea of the little femmeling already having a virus struck me and all my experience.

"Her sire was a medic who was trying to get rid of it. It is slowly offlining her by the second." Optimus explained.

I snap back into reality, "Optimus..."I sigh,"I am not going to give up in her. She still has a chance. If I get Medic or Red Alert to help me. I can remove the virus in a matter of seconds. Saving her spark."I smiled.

Moving the berth to a specific quiet place in the med bay. Optimus Prime nod and listen to what my plan was.

Just in one whole day we had the femmeling. She is sick. No...

Virus.

Something that even grown bots don't want to have. For a sparkling. It could mean offline.

So that why I am taking the risk. It seem to be only at the beginning stages.

I just need to make sure the others don't know.

"I'm going to send for Red Alert to come. In the mean time, play with the femmeling."Optimus chuckled meaning she was online.

I sigh till she lift up her servos, "What is sweetspark?"I said smiling as she giggle happily. Sitting down on the floor I watch her sit up next to the berth and look up at me. She went to move as if she was going to crawl. I was ready to see her do it but she fell onto her stomach. I smiled,"You'll get it soon Buttercup."she buzzed and I stand up moving things I know could fall out and break.

"So your sparkling proof your lab now."I heard a familiar voice talking behind me. I turn around to see Red Alert already here," What in the primes. I thought you were coming in two days."I said. He nod,"I was till I heard that it was a sparkling. Do you realize this little femmeling is a start of s whole new generations." he said.

I forget about that and then it hit me...

"So where is the little femmeling at?"he said looking around. Once I look down I seen her hiding under the berth. "Stay where you are."I said and I slowly lift the berth up and he looked at little Buttercup shyly hide.

Red Alert smiled,"Ain't you the cutest thing. Come on Sweetspark, Uncle Red Alert won't hurt ya."he said. She look up at him and tried to crawl but fell on her stomach again.

A small smile was on his face. "So, what the condition? Fever? Cold?"he ask.

I frown,"Virus.".

His helm snap at me,"She has it inside her. Optimus inform me that the carrier said that she might not live. But it is in a mass. If we remove the mass she should be able to live a full life as a femme."I said.

Red Alert rub the back of his helm,"Phew. This is going to be a tough case. We should do it now. So then she would recharge it off tomorrow."he said.

I look at him and look at tiny Buttercup. Her optics widen as soon as I pick her up,"Don't worry Sweetspark. You'll be okay."I said.

(Optimus's POV)
I was going towards the training area when I spotted the twins talking with Ironhide. I over heard them asking what was going on. "Hey Optimus." Ironhide said with all them coming to me,"I just seen Red Alert and Ratchet take little Butter into the Med Bay. Is she okay?".

I look at the area being block off by the doors,"I will explain. Sunstreaker,Sideswipe. I have an important task for you. I need both of you to go and make a room for our newest member. She will need all the basic needs of a sparkling."both of them nod running off.

I look at Ironhide and walk with him into the med bay. We stop at the room where they are already getting her ready for surgery.

Ironhide gasp looking at a screen to see an virus forming in her chest plate.

"She has a virus...I fear being sparked too early cause it to form making her so small and easily affected by infection."he said as I nearly notice him walking closer to the window.

"Butter..."he single said as we watch Ratchet and Red Alert close the curtains. We seen Medix enter as he nod towards use.

Ironhide and I walk near the bunkers and I stop,"I do not know if she'll make it or nout because of it. But I know that the primes won't let a little one offline so easily.".

The next four hours lead to worry till Ratchet and Red Alert were able to remove the virus and she is able to live a normal life as other sparkling had once long ago.

The End.