Chapter 8:

Few cycles later...

(Buttercups's POV)

"Butter, where did you go?"Hidey said as I hide under a table while he search his bunker. I giggle loudly as I crawl quietly to his berth. "Got ya!"he picked me up and I laugh loudly,"Ya just full of energy today, maybe we can fix that."he said walking pass his door to other area.

I seen bots look at me and I wave hi and bye to them.

"Hidey?"I said and he chuckled.

"Almost there, little butter."he said and I seen a space I never seen before I giggled loudly and Jazz smiled.

"Hey cutie! And what can I do for you today?"he asked as Hidey put me in a playpen. I whine not liking it,"I am gonna go talk with Ratchet about something we can do for the little femme since she full of energy."he said and to wall,"How did I ever get to be the sparkling sitter?".

I look up to see Jazz moving some of his things to a place for his stuff high. And just moved the seat next to the playpen. I giggled and stand up reaching for him.

"Ah!Ah!Ah! Ironhides wants you to stay in there-","I would like to take my sparkling please."Oppi said coming up and taking me. I buzzed happily and he held me up so I look around. They were talking as I watch mechs and femme walk pass till a certain one seen me. He smirk at me and I heard someone else call me,"Butter!"Cliff said coming in smiling.

"Look at you, beautiful as ever!"he said at the gate poking my helm as I grab his digit. Oppi went outside the gate and held me to his shoulder plate!

This is new!

I look around to see lot of bots.

I never seen this view before-Oh!

I buzzed happily seeing Opty walking up to Oppi,"Optimus!"I squeak earning a light chuckle.

"Hello to you too little one."he said as Oppi turn around.

"How can I help you Optimus?"he asked as Optimus nod.

"One of the bots we found are injuried."he said
"I'm on it."Oppi hand me off to Optimus.

We both pause as he left. I just had a confuse face while Opty was looking shock.

Some of the other bots watch in shock.

I looked around,"Oppi?"I said confuse knowing I am working on speak in full sentences now.

Cliffy came up and smiled,"I can watch her if you want Boss bot."he said holding his servos out.

I gasp leaning towards him.

Optimus sigh,"Alright, you know she not ready to go outside. I'll allow you to miss your duties for today since your sparkling sitting. Let me know how she is doing."he said.

I was handed to Cliffy and I smiled,"Cliffy."I said and he smiled holding me up with one arm leaning over his shoulder plate.

"Don't worry Optimus. I'll take good care of her."Cliff said walking away while I waved to random bots. I don't know where I was going but I happen to be in a new area.

I heard a familiar sound from a engine the bots have they turn into cars.

I look around and seen cars racing on a large track.

"You wanna watch."he asked.

"Yeah!"I said and he smiled walking up to a table sitting me on top of it. I sat up seeing the cars go circles over and over again.

I cheered because of how fast they were.

After awhile some of them stop.

I seen Cliff happily watch me,"Do you like race cars?"he asked.

I nod and smiled,"Races cars go really fast. Do they go faster?"I asked.

He gasp,"You said a full two sentences by now."he smirk till we both heard steps. Behind him two large bots were walking up to us and they seem to be looking at me.

"Well, Cliffjumper, if i knew you were here. I would of race ya."one said smirking till he looks at me,"So who the little lady?".

I smiled,"I'm Buttercup!"I said cheering since I really enjoyed the race.

"Oh! We're you the one cheering?"he asked I waved my servos up.

"Yahhh!"I cheered again.

"Seems we got ourselves a little fan."the other said till he moved a servo over my helm,"Do you enjoy racing?"he cooed.

I buzzed happily.

All three mechs smiled.

I look up at the three,"Names?"I said nicely like my Oppi said.

All two of them look at each other and look at me,"Sweetspark, call me Radio." Radio said sitting down next to me.

The other day in front of me and gave a cheeky smile,"You can call me CD, butterball."he said.

I giggled,"CD. Radio."I repeat after them and Cliffy chuckled.

"Soon she going to be able to train. You know you two can really help by teaching her how to transform when it comes."he said as I pause.

Transform?

Radio nod,"Gladly, I want to see what this little one can transform into too."he moved a digit to tickle my side,"She too cute to say no too."he said.

CD nod with a echo kind of voice,"No doubt about it. You can count me in!"he said posing at me as I giggle clapping.

I stayed with Cliffy for awhile and these two...but...I am hungry.

"Cliffy.."I said sadly looking at him since he was just talking,"Can I have some energon, pleaz?"I asked seeing Radio smile.

He went off somewhere before Cliffy jump up and ran off somewhere too. I was left with CD. He moved his servos over his faceplate and moved them saying,"Boo.".

I giggled,"Silly, CD."I said reaching for him before two bottles of energon. I smiled enjoying my time with my new friends.