The End...NOT! Chapter 4:

Another day in base...

(Ratchet's POV)
"No! I wanted to play with her!"

"I already called first dibs!".

Why...

The twins are arguing over who gets to play with little Buttercup who is unware of what is going on. Till they all gasped.

I look around and little Buttercup is leaning on Sideswipe's pedes standing perfectly still.

We all watch in awe and I com. Optimus.

:Optimus! Buttercup standing!!:I said.

:I'm on my way.:he said while we watch her look around.

Suntreaker smiled,"Your standing up aren't you!"he cooed which shock me.

She cooed at him and went to move a tiny bit but stop when Optimus came in seeing.

He smiled and knee looking at her move looking at him.

Sideswipe kept perfectly still and looked at me unsure of what to do.

"Keep still Sideswipe. I want to see her walk to Optimus."I said as Optimus moved little bit closer only to see Buttercup hummed happily.

Without a second to spare she attempts to make her first step and I could hear certain mech standing at the door watching.

The little femmeling step again still holding onto Sideswipe and she looked to see Optimus reach out towards her.

Sunstreaker smiled watching and we both looked at each other and hold up screens to record her walking around.

I watch her optics widen with curiosity.

With a few more steps she walked closer to Optimus by herself. Then slowly took one more step reach his servo.

He smiled picking her up and we all clapped for her.

Yeah...this little femmeling has all of use wrapped around her digit.

Optimus hold her up and she looked over to see Prowl, Jazz, Bumblebee, Crosshairs, Ironhides, Hound, and Drift watching.

The truth be told. She is the only femmelings here at base beside human females.

Watching her walk somehow brought hope to use bot that there will be a better future for all of use.

I know for certain that she will survive. I will give my spark to make sure of it!

I heard a certain femmelings cooed at me while I chuckled moving my service on her small helm. "I have no doubt that you will be walking around some time soon and everyone will see you."I said thinking about it. Optimus handed Buttercup to me and she nuzzle into my chassic while everyone went out and the twins were trying to convince Optimus for then to take her to practice outside. I close the door and looked at Buttercup. Her big yellow optics looking at me meant that she wanted something. I watch her move her servos and touch my face plate chirping.

"I see."I said and set her down. She stands up holding onto my pede while I work slightly watching her at the same time. I was taking a few steps and she hang onto to me while trying to walk. I stop for a moment and she looked up at me seeing that I was watching her.

A small chirp came from her as I smiled.

She grown so much from just coming here. Soon she will be old enough to say her first words and even try to do all kinds of things. Her training will start soon too.

Looking at her small frame and it seem she was too young to even concerned that she just a small femme. Bumblebee was like that when he was a sparkling.