Øne "CLICK"

I can hear the sounds of my sweatdrops falling onto the floor. I look up at the clock... Eight seconds left... three.. two.. one...

YESSSS I MADE IT. A rush of adrenaline punches my body, as I finally click the button.

FLASHBACK
"Chellie! Wake up!!!" My brother screams across the living room. "WHAT NOW" I  say with annoyance. " BISH WAKE UP YOU HAVE SCHOOL" he barges into my room without permission and drags me  to the bathroom. "NOW CHANGE CHILD"
"I wanna sleeeppppp"
"Not my fault"
"UHHH I HATE YOU"
" awww I love you too"
'Jesus this boy is so annoying' I thought as I proceeded to get ready for school.
As I was walking to school, I hear a bunch of whispering and mumbling, I wonder what it's about.
" CHELLIE!!"
"HEY GIRLS"
I see my best friends Nancy, Rose, Jihyo and Ailee running up to me.
" DID YOU HERE THE NEWS?!" Nancy exclaimed.
" no? What is everyone talking about" I said with confusion.

" BTS IS DOING THIS EVENT WHERE A GROUP OF FANS CAN HANG OUT WITH THEM FOR A WHOLE MONTH!!!" Jihyo shouts out without catching a single breathe.

" WHAT" i was dead. Oh my god. I need to win this. I need to confess my love to them. How amazing they are when they perform, how much my heart flutters when I see them. WHAT AM I GOING TO WEAR, WILL THEY BE CREEPED OUT WHEN THEY SEE ME- wait... it's not like I am going to win anyways.

" Chellie are you okay?" Rose notices my sudden change of mood, as I soon realised that I had no chance winning this opportunity. " yea.. it's just.. there is no way in hell that we will get it" I let out a sigh, before walking to class.

As we all walked to our class, Ailee puts her arm around my shoulder " kiddo, let's just try! Even if we won't get it, we will support the girls who do get it" she smiled.

You know what.. she's right! LETS WIN THAT EVENT

BACK TO PRESENT
My hands are shaking... I swear if I don't get an answer any sooner, my entire room is going to be flooded with my sweat.
And and email is sent in my inbox. Nervously, I clicked the link.....

'CONGRATULATIONS YOU AND YOUR FRIENDS HAVE WON THE TRIP WITH BTS'

"WAHHHHH OH MY GOD OH MY GOD ARE YOU SERIOUS IS THIS A TROLL?! KID DONT BE LYING TO ME" screaming internally, my mom walks into me hyperventilating on the floor.

" What the hell are you doing?"

To be continued...
———————-
A/N: Hey guys!! I hoped you like the first chapter! 💕💕 please support me and my book! okay bye bye 👀👀