Six "Puppy Love"

MY POV
Wow, I can't believe that I was playing with Jungkook the entire time! This is impossible. I am probably dreaming. I hear him mumbling to me, but I didn't really catch what he said, since I was still in a trance.

"Sorry? What did you say" I asked him
"Oh... um y-you did good this round" he smiled
"Oh thanks, I learn from the best" he quickly looked back at his screen. "I can't believe I was actually playing with you" I scratched my head, fake laughing. BREathe CHELLIE BREATHE. "Me too, and I'm s-sorry" he looked down, fidgeting with his fingers.
" why are you sorry? You didn't do anything wrong" staring at him with confusion. "Ever since my debut, I never really talked to you know girls. I am sorry if I seemed a bit of an ass in the bus." He looks at me.
" Hey!"
"Hmm?"
"You didn't stutter" smiling brightly at him, it took him seconds to realise.
"WOAH I DIDNT STUTTER!!"
I ruffled his hair, both of us chuckling at each other.

JUNGKOOK'S POV
I can't believe I talked to a girl. I mean without stuttering. Maybe because I talked to her before? But I always thought she was a guy.
I still can't process the fact that I was playing with A GIRL. It's weird though. I don't feel uncomfortable around her, I feel as if I want to talk to her more. She seems like a pretty chill girl, I find it cool that she games as well .

If only I wasn't that awkward with Rose...

BACK TO YOUR POV
Me and Jungkook continued to play overwatch, this time we actually talked while playing. It definitely helped, three winning streaks. " HELL YEA WE ARE UNSTOPPABLE" he shouts with his fists out. "HIGH FIVE!" I laughed. " we actually make a really good team" "yea we do" he peeks at me, and quickly says " I think I-it's time to eat dinner".

"KIDDIES ITS TIME TO EAT DINNER" Nancy shouts out. "Finally, I don't have to ruin my voice" Jin chuckles.

Jin and Nancy both set out the table and everyone sat down at the table. Jimin, Rose, Jungkook and Chellie on one side, and the rest on the other side. The table presented Kimchi jiggae, tteokbokki, fried rice, and lots and lots of meat.

"KIMCHI JIGGAE" Jimin shouts out like a little child, Rose blushing at him.
"Is it yummy?" Nancy asks
"It's so good thanks Nancy!" Jimin replies.
"H-here Rose, I heard you like meat" Jungkook says, placing a piece of meat on her bowl.
"Ah thanks kookie!" Her cute reply cause Jungkook fanboy inside.
"Oohhh someone's got a little crush" I whisper to Jungkook, glaring back at me in response.

Heeheehee I love messing with him.

After stuffing our faces , we decided to all go to the swimming pool together. I prooooobably shouldn't have eaten that much. Oh well. Who cares.

NO ONE'S POV
The girls and boys split into their room, changing to go swimming.
Jihyo was wearing a cute purple swimming top, with pink swimming shorts. Rose was wearing a pink two piece swim wear, Ailee wearing a red bikini and Chellie wearing a black bikini.

After changing, the boys were waiting for them at the pool. Jimin and V already splashing water at each other, Yoongi resting on the bench, and the rest dipping their feet in the water.

As the girls enter the swimming pool, Jungkook face brightens up when he sees Rose jumping into the pool.

The rest of the girls jumped into the pool afterwards, causing a huge splash, making everyone wet.
"LETS PLAY MARCO POLO" Taehyung suggested.
"Okay who's going to be it?"
"All those in favour of Jungkook being the catcher say I" I say
"I!" Everyone agrees, leaving Jungkook unamused by my acts.
" are you serious Chellie" he says with no emotion.
" this your chance to make a move on Rose!" I whisper, giving him a wink.
" I CAN BARELY TALK TO YOU DO YOU THINK I CAN TALK TO HER?" Jungkook whispers with fear.
"I'll help you dude. We are teammates after all" we both chuckle to my response and he nods afterwards.

NO ONE'S POV
"Marco?" Jungkook covers his eyes, trying to listen the the response.
"POLO" Everyone screams.
Jungkook peeks, trying to find Rose and heads towards her.
"GOTCHA" he manages to tag someone, opening his eyes and sees... he was holding Yoongi's leg.
" idiot, stop touching me kid" Yoongi says, kicking his hand off of his leg, and continues to nap.
'Dammit I thought that was her' he thought with disbelief
" Here I go again... MARCO?"
" POLO" everyone repeated
Chellie was busy trying to find a good spot to hide, suddenly she feels a pair of arms shaking around her waist.
" Gotcha Rose" Jungkook whispers, causing Chellie's spine to tingle. Her cheeks tinted in red, heart starts to beat faster and faster.

"Y-yah! I am n-not Rose" she immediately removes his hands of her waist. He opens his eyes, looking in disappointment. "Arghh I hate this game, can someone else be the catcher?" Jungkook whines. She places an arm on his shoulder, trying to comfort him. " don't worry Kookie, you will get her" and she smiled sincerely.
"Thank you" he smiles back in response.
" Okay, I'll be the catcher!" Jimin says cheerfully.
"MARCO"
"POLO"
Instantly he grabs Rose's arms. By coincidence of course.
"AHHHH" Rose screams and starts to splash water at him.
" yah do you guys like each other?" Hoseok questions, causing everyone to look at them.
They both shrug and smile at each other.
"I-i am gonna get some fresh air" Jungkook steps out of the pool, grabbing his towel with him and leaves before anyone could respond to him.
"I'll go with him" Chellie tells the group, and leaves the pool as well.

After wandering around the garden, she sees him sitting next to a grey flower pot, petting the puppy that was lying on his lap. She begins to approach him.

"H-hey are you alright?" Chellie asks
"I'm fine." He says coldly.
"Okay then" as she was about to leave, he grabs her wrist pulling her down to sit next to him. "I'm so pathetic, I can't even talk to a girl. And I can't even tell Rose I like her" he says depressingly. A sharp bolt strikes Chellie's heart after hearing his confession to Rose.

"Jungkook. Don't you dare say you are pathetic. You are talented, handsome, funny, sweet, caring. Any girl would be lucky to have you. If she makes you feel pathetic, then move on Kookie" she places her hand on his. " Don't downgrade yourself because of a girl, you should know how special you are. If you need anyone, I am always here. I will be here to listen to you when you need me to" she smiles and ruffles his hair.

He stands up, takes his towel around his neck, and places it on her shoulders. " Pabo-yah, you shouldn't have followed me, you're gonna get sick" he replies. " But I have my buddy to support me" she smiles.
————-
(A/N): ALRIGHT YALL what do you think is going to happen next 👀👀👀 will there be a love triangle??