Thrėė " Overwatch"

YOUR POV
The girls and I contemplate at the mall, trying to figure out what to wear for the event. " Guys, we need to start picking out clothes, we've just been wandering around for about an hour, I think the store owner is mad at us" Jihyo let out, glancing at the store manager who was glaring at us.

After many moments later, we finally chose a variety of tops, skirts, jeans. ( We totally weren't following their ideal type profile)

 ( We totally weren't following their ideal type profile)

God we're such BTS Trash...
"in the email, we were told to meet the manager tomorrow. So I think we should stop here, sleep early, mentally prepare ourselves.." I said calmly. The girls nodded and we said our goodbyes before heading home.

When I arrived home, the first thing I did was turning on my PC and started playing Overwatch.
(A/N: Any gamers out there? 👀👀👋🏻)

OVERWATCH WINGMAN CHATROOM

KimChe11: Balcony 2
JK15: Aight Ty

The player manages to kill all members, before heading back to meet his teammate.
'Damn who is he.. HE IS GOOD WTF HE JUST KILLED THE WHOLE PTEAM' I thought

KimChe11: nice.

JK15: Haha ty 👀👀
JK15: You're pretty good too 👍🏻

KimChe11: wtf you killed the entire team 🙄 how am I good? 😂

JK15: hehe truee 😝

JK15 has requested to become your friend Accept/ Deny

JK15: you're fun to play with. Not toxic like other people I've played with.

KimChe11: aww I am so honoured *fake sobs*

JK15: 😅 wanna play again?

KimChe11: Yeee boi

For the few games, JK15 and I talked about a lot of things. Somehow we bond really quickly. Turns out he is my age, 18, and he lives with 6 other roommates.

JK15: I know we just met but like can I tell you
Something?

KimChe11: sure :)

JK15: I have this meeting tommorow, and I am hella nervous

KimChe11: tell me about it, I am dealing with the same thing as you. I guess we just need to relax and try not to pressurise ourselves

JK15: noted. Thanks anyways haha. It was nice playing with you.

KimChe11: ofc anytime, you seem like a pretty cool dude to talk to. You know what, here's my number. Text me whenever :))

JK15: oohh yay!! Oof I gtg, need to get ready for tommorow. It's pretty late haha

KimChe11: see ya!! And good luck 😊

JK15: You too 😋

I turned off my computer, and got ready to sleep. I suddenly chuckled at the thought of today. 'He's pretty nice'

JUNGKOOK'S POV
"Jungkook-ah, stop gaming dude. It's like 2am. GO TO SLEEP" Yoongi hyung Mourns chucking a pillow at me.

I sat on my bed, worrying about what was going to happen tomorrow.
———————————-
A/N: sorry for the boring chapter 😅😅, anyways for those who don't game, and got pretty confused at the terms, lemme just introduce some of them

Wingman: a duo game, so A 2v2 game
Call outs: is when you tell your teammate a possible location of the enemy

STORYTIMEEEE
When I was playing CSGO with my friends, one of our teammates did a REALLY good shot, so me and my started screaming and freaking out on the Skype call. Then my friend goes "nice" on the CS call. I found it hilarious because the way he said it was so chill, like it wasn't even a big deal. Anyways, I thought that was funny, so I put it in the story.