Five "Online Friend"

NO ONE'S POV
"GAI,BAI,BO!" "HAHAHAH YOU LOSE I WIN" Chellie with a rock and Hoseok with paper, they both scream of excitement, causing everyone to be hyped up.
"GIVE ME YOUR FOREHEAD HOBI" she says evilly, her fingers signalling him to come closer and.. FLICK
"AHH THAT HURTS- never knew a girl could hit so hard" he said with concern.
Chellie laughs evilly, smirking at him.
Jungkook still checks his phone, waiting for an answer from his online friend. "Ya Jungkook-ah! Didn't I say to stop going on your phone?!" Namjoon snatches his phone out, leaving Jungkook confused. "We will keep this phone for the entire day, if you want it back, you better start behaving" Jin said, with that Mom look on his face.

Jungkook rolls his eyes and stares at the window, admiring the buildings that pass him

'When will this nightmare end?'
" Hey Jungkook" Rose interrupts jungkook's thoughts, causing him to face her.

"H-hi" he blinks uncontrollably, heat rushes through his body, his heart beat moving abnormally fast.

"Are you excited to see our new house" she asks.

"Yep. Yes. Mhm.yup.yippy-" rose chuckles at his response, ruffling his hair before sitting back down.

'SHE JUST TOUCHED MY HAIR, A GIRL TOUCHED MY HAIR OH MY GOD' a splurge of pink appears on his cheeks.

" ooohhh someone's got a crush on Rose" yoongi winks at Jungkook, the members teasing him throughout the ride.

2 HOURS LATER
"Okay everyone! We have arrived, please get up and start moving!" PD-nim shouted.
Jungkook was the first one to get out of the bus, breathing in the fresh air, he finally relaxes.

"This place is bigger than our own house!" Taehyung announces.
" Alright so we've got the library, the garden, the kitchen, the living room, the gaming room-"

"THERES A GAMING ROOM?!" Chellie and Jungkook both screamed in sync, the boys and girls face palming at their weirdness.

Before PD-Nim could say anything, both of them rush to the room, logging on to their accounts and started to play overwatch.

"YAH YOU PUNKS" PD-nim shouted before sighing deeply. "Forget them, anyways, please enjoy! We will have dinner at 7pm, so make sure you guys are ready before then" everyone nodded, Ailee and Namjoon heading to the library, Nancy and Jin heading to the kitchen, Rose and Jimin to the living room, Jihyo, Taehyung, and JHope to the garden, and Yoongi in one of the bedrooms. Sleeping.

IN THE KITCHEN
"Oh! Annyeong Nancy" he smiles sweetly at her
"Annyeong~" she replies back, blushing.
" What are you doing here?"
" One, the kitchen is my FAVORITE place in the house, two, I love to cook, and three, I like you." She says the last sentence softly. " AWW STOP IT" Jin says, flustered and loving the compliments. "wait I didn't really mean for you to stop it, please continue"

IN THE LIVING ROOM
Jimin and Rose awkwardly sit on the sofa, Jimin switching different channels. "Sooo..." Rose said. "Mmm Rose, tell me about yourself" Jimin started the conversation confidently. " alright! Uhhh I have a little brother, I like to dance and sing, ooh! I also looveee escape rooms" " ESCAPE ROOMS?!" Jimin said with happiness covering his face. "Yea! Like you!" Rose chuckled. She continued the conversation by asking "do you like to watch any TV-Shows?". "I am really into Riverdale, waiting for the new season to come out" he said with interest. " HOLD UP- DO YOU SHIP BUGHEAD" Rose glared at Jimin, hoping he would say yes. "Uh.. HELL YEA" He stood up from the couch, high fiving Rose and they both sat back down at the couch, talking about their similar interests.

IN THE GARDEN
"WAHHH KIYOPTA!" Jihyo squealed as she saw a puppy running to her. Taehyung sees the puppy and follows her. "ITS SO CUTE" they both said, petting the puppy. The puppy leaves the both of them, causing both of them to pour, and chases Hobi. "ARGHHHHHHHHH " Hoseok screams, running away from the puppy.

IN THE GAMING ROOM
While everyone else were socialising, Jungkook and Chellie were both excited to play the first game of Overwatch. Chellie grabs her phone and texts her online buddy, wondering if he was online or not.

KimChe11: dude are you online rn? 👀👀

JK15:Yea man I just got on, wanna play?

KimChe11: You know it 😉😉

' I wish I got to meet this dude' she thought to herself.

Several rounds later, it was a tie between her team and the enemies team. This time they played 3v3.

"GOD DAMMIT WANGJ92" they both shouted in sync. Chellie and Jungkook turn their heads to each other slowly, facing each other.

"YOU'RE JK15?" "YOU'RE KIMCHE11?!" They both questioned each other at the same time again.

"Daebak!" They both said in shock, cupping their mouths, as they continue to both stare into each other's eyes.

'So it was him'
'It was her all along..'