Föür "The Meeting"

YOUR POV
Waking up to the sounds of my wonderful brother Youngjae, screaming at me once again. " CHELLIE-AH WAKE THE HELL UP" he shouts out, hitting me in the head with several pillows. "Jesus CHRIST WHAT TIME IS IT ITS ONLY- OH FUCK I AM GOING TO BE LATE".

I quickly got up, darted to the bathroom to get changed.

I wore an oversized black hoodie, with braided pigtails on the side

I wore an oversized black hoodie, with braided pigtails on the side. I got on a taxi, telling them to hurry as quick as possible.

Entering the room, I see my friends already sitting down, sighing in relief after I arrived. "Chellie you made it just in time" Nancy said worryingly. " sorry" I chuckled, scratching my head.

"Sorry to keep you guys waiting, the boys will be here any minute now"

We squealed quietly, grasping each other's hands, as we wait for the big reveal.

7 gorgeous, tall, beautiful boys walked into the room, leaving us to drool.

The boys bowed and and greeted us kindly.
We took turns to shake their hands, the hyung line with a firm and strong grip, the maknae line with a gentle and soft grip. And then there was Jungkook, trying to initiate contact, I could see him sweating profusely. When he finally finished shaking the girl's hands, he sighed of relief.

JUNGKOOK'S POV
H-HOLLYY FRICK YALL I JUST SHOOK HANDS WITH A GROUP OF FEMALEZ HUUUUUU I DID IT. I FINALLY DID IT YES YES YES

NO ONE's POV
"Okay guys so we are going to go to the bus, and drive to a suithouse, where you guys will be living together for a whole month!!!" Pd-nim announced to the teens.
Everyone clapped their hands out of excitement, Jungkook still in a mental state of shock .
"YOU NEVER TOLD ME THAT WE HAD TO LIVE WITH THE GIRLS" Jungkook whispered to Namjoon, hitting his arm several times.
" didn't know bro, haha you will be fineeee" he replied, trying to calm his little brother down.

Everyone got up, and headed to the bus.
"Woahhhhhhhh this bus is awesome!" Taehyung shouted. Yoongi, JHope, V and Namjoon sat at the front of the bus, followed along with the girls at the middle, and Jungkook, Jimin and Jin sitting at the back.

Jungkook decided to go on his phone, texting the player he met online.

4:46 pm

JK15: Hey this is JK15 , we met yesterday remember? 👀👀

YOUR POV
You felt a sudden vibration in your pocket, seeing a message from an unknown number

??: Hey this is JK15 , we met yesterday remember? 👀👀
KimChe11: Ohhh Hey!!! What's up?

JK15: Well , I am just casually sitting in a bus, trying to avoid everyone. How about you?

KimChe11: Hahah well I am trying to talk to people right now, I got this huge opportunity to meet-

Me and Jungkook were cut off by Namjoon, "you two, stop going on your phones." Everyone

"What are your names ?" JHope asked, cupping his face with both of his hands, facing towards the girls.
"I am Ailee"
" I am Nancy"
"I'm Jihyo"
"Rose!" she stuck out a piece sign with her fingers
"Chellie" I smiled back at them.

"I'M V!" Taehyung exclaimed.

" we know" the girls giggled, Taehyung doing his famous box smile at him.

" How old are you guys?" Jimin asked" we're 18" Rose added"Oohhh so you guys are the same age as me, Taehyung and kookie" he smirked, the girls blushing at his reaction

" we're 18" Rose added
"Oohhh so you guys are the same age as me, Taehyung and kookie" he smirked, the girls blushing at his reaction.
" We hope we get to know more about you guys, and we hope that we get to become more than just your fans" Ailee mentioned cheerfully

'Cute' Namjoon thought

——————————-