Chapter Six

Wow back to this story after so long hopefully i can keep it updated on time and not months apart well when i have data that is the other stories will also be published soon thanks for waiting
°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°
5 August 1980
°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°
“Okay first thing first little man there are rules to follow while protecting yourself, in truth those rules are never really needed but it's my code (1) Never attack a person when there back is turned that just dirty, while some dirty fighting is called for but attacking one while there back turned is dishonorable, (2)Never kick someone when they are down not only will you prove you are exactly like them but you will also prove to yourself that you are no more good than the one you were tasked to defeat and should not be tasked to protect innocent, last and the most important rule also the hardest one of all be ruthless but be lenience I will not lie and say, everybody, deserve a second chance there are beings out there that do not deserve to breathe but there are beings that were put in there place unwillingly and forced to do what one didn't want to there for a second chance will be bestowed upon them if they truly deserve it” Maia explained as she laid out the weapons for there first day of training, it was necessary for her little to protect himself and since the so called father of his was sending him to M.I.T she needed to work fast.

“But how will you know if they deserve it”, Tony asks as he stood straight and proud like a soldier, it made her proud seeing him wanting to learn to be stronger made her heart sing with pride.

“Learning one's body language and expressions will guide you in your decision but there is one thing you should learn is the eyes are the windows to one's soul once you have learned to look through the glass you shall see, Use my code as yours memorize it, live by it and honor it,” Maia said gently taking Tony by the shoulders leading him towards the weapons.

“For starters, we will only be using melee edged weapons like swords, axes, fighting knives and daggers, look through them wisely and pick a weapon that you feel connected to,” maia said as she picked up her signature short sword she watched as her little man looked through the weapons running is fingers down there blade she could see Tony's eyes keep going back to a pair of dual-edged blades, her little man would pick them he already liked them and being right Tony picked up the pare of dual edges blade and walked towards her.

“Good now let's begin”.

4 Years Later
°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°
Granting as tony's back hit the floor knocking the breath out of his lungs and leaving him momentarily disorientated maia had been giving him combat training stating he needed to be able to protect himself if he was in danger and she wasn't there to protect him, she hadn't been going easy on him he understood and he was grateful she didnt treat him like he was useless and retarded.

He was angry his father was sending him away to M.I.T it wasn't that he didn't want to learn he just didn't want to leave maia he was afraid she wouldn't come to visit him and because he would have a roommate he would see her that much and the training would stop he didn't want the training to stop.

“But I don't want to go, I want to stay here and keep training so I can be a warrior like you” tony Explained as he swang the sword as if fighting invisible foes, Maia chuckled as she watched him with affection her little man was growing up to be a brave little warrior she hated to dash his dreams but she knows she must she had been training him to defend himself when he needed to all while she told him about her missions and the planets and species she comes across.

“oh my little man you know you can't be a warrior like me as much as I wish you could join me in battle, it's just not possible,” she said as she sat down to rest, tony's training had been a great success over the years as she watched her sweet innocent boy turn into a brave fighter.

He was persistent, determent and stubborn no matter how many times she had pinned him down he got up and went a little farther and fast the amount of pride that went through her could almost overtake the galaxy but it also saddens her to know she will not always have her little man and that broke her heart even more than before but she made sure not to show it his reading skills had gotten to excellent for his own good and not once but twice he had made her with her sadness always asking what was wrong and if he could help she would always make an excuse but he could see so she hides it better.

Giving her little man the best in life and making him happy and safe was her top priority but even she knew she couldn't always protect him but she would try “But Maia..” Tony started to protest but she held up her hand to quiet him as she took hold of the hand that held the sword

“Look little man I know you really want to join me and I do wish you could but you can't its too dangerous and you have a life to live friends to make big things to accomplish that I know you are going to, you have too much to gain from this and I don't want to you to live a life of battle and death and not see the wonder the world can bring you, there are going to be times where life will not be fair it's not suppose to and it will feel like everything is falling apart and that everyone is against you but always remember it may get worse before it gets better but it does get better you just have to always Get Up no matter how many times you were kicked while your down” maia explained the battles her little man still had to fight was still head and she could bare thinking that he had to go through that without her she would be there but she could never intervene it was destiny.