Chapter Nine

Hi all i feel so proud of myself i wrote chapter for two stories and im busy with the others im sorry i took so long my laptop crashed so im doing this via phone again covid 19 is a bitch to so sorry again.
                                (¥)

Over the years Tony took over his fathers business after he graduated from M.I.T following in his fathers footsteps it wasnt a choice of how he wanted to run it but it was how his father would of wanted it and also his father business partner had gotten into her little man's head Obadiah Stane a man Maia loathed twisting her little mans ideas and turning it to benefit him or pushing tony into some sort of an agreement and playing with his head making him believe its what he had wanted, his heart was cold calculated and rotten he had a soul of hate and cruel, Maia had once tried to discuss it her little man hoping to talk some sense into him to be careful and curious of him but it was turned down with a deaf ear and a few spoken word of he would never betray or hurt her little man and that she should trust the deceitful man (Not even if he was the last being in all the 12 Galaxies) would she trust a man like him.

But other then when it came to a curtain poor excuse of a human being Tony listened and followed Maia's advice and guidance when given and asked for, it was saddened to watch her little man retracted into himself after his parents death guarding his heart and made little of the means of friend and she was greatful that he had a few, Rhodey his old friend of M.I.T one she trusted and a curtain Miss Virginia Potts his secretary or assistant she couldnt quite figure it quite out but she took care of him and called him out on his bullshit its impressive to watch.

The one thing she truly did hate was the image he had made for himself, billionaire genius playboy philanthropist and man who loved to gamble and drink his life away she hated it not that it was true oh she knew the truth, Her little man hated alcohol sure he had gotten drunk one or twice in college but other then him being pressured into it he had never touched a glass of alcohol and the fact about the gambling his money away was far fetched she thought him beter them that and so dit Jarvis.

And lets not even talk about being a playboy seducing and sleeping with every beautiful woman that walked his way made her laugh so hard she had fell backward tears running down her cheeks and out of breath if the world only knew her little man was gay oh hell she would pay to see their faces.

When Tony had came out to Maia about being gay at the age of 16 maia wasnt exactly suprised but hurt that he would think so little of her, she could remember the conversation like it was yesterday  Maia had came for her visit after her last mission that had lasted for four months she had missed her little man dearly but after she had stepped into the dorm room she had realised something was bothering her little man, he was fiddling with his tumbes and not meeting her eyes.

Taking a seat at the table mason watched as he contemplating what he should or need to do or say so she waited patiently for him to come to her with what was bothering him.

She hadnt needed to wait long after a few moments tony sat down still not meeting Maia gaze “Maia” was all tony said before going still again.

“Yes little man” maia asked watching as tony opened and closed his mouth a time or too.

Seeming to come up with the words he wanted to say “How was the Life styles back on your planet” tony asked frowning Maia knew she had explained the system of her planet to him so she didnt understand why he would ask again.

“Little man i seem to recall explaining to you about this have you forgotten” she said but with the shake of his head she was confused about what he was asking about.

“No thats not what i meant i..i meant Sexuality with other people like the same kind of people” Tony said the last part hesitantly almost afraid what her reaction would be.

Clicking at what he was asking about mason raised an eyebrow “Well it wasn't common for the same kind of person as you put it to be together but there are a few cases that it happened but it was frowned upon no two of the same people could breed to populate and help our planet so it was frowned upon which didnt allow such behavior, Why do you ask little man is there something you wish to tell me” maia asked seeing her little man blush at her question made her realise that she knew exactly where this was going so she waited again for him to tell her himself.

“Well” Tony let out a puff of breath before he closed his eyes and blurted “Imgayilikeaboybutidontknowwhattodopleasedontbedissipointed” Tony said clenching his eyes shut and holding his breath his shoulders were tense just waiting for her reaction.

Taken aback at the sudden outburst of words Maia couldnt for the life of the fate figure out what he just said “Im sorry could you say that again while breathing this time”.

Shoulders dropping “Im gay i like this boy but i don't know what do to do now please dont be disappointed” tony finaly said still not looking up from where he hanged his head in shame.

Smiling Maia shook her head standing she walked around the table kneeling infront of Tony she lifted his head so he could look at her “Oh my Sweet little man you could be purple with noan green pokka dots five arms and a tail and ill never be disappointed in you and i wouldnt love you any less then i do now but i am hurt that you would think so little of me that i would what throw you away say i don't love you anymore because of who you desire or of how you were born” maia asked she could see sadness in his eyes along with unshed tears.

“I don't know, Im sorry” Tony whispered letting out a sigh Maia lifted tony up pulling him into her arms giving him the hug she knee he needed.

“Nothing to be sorry for, i just want you to be happy and if its with a boy i would be overjoyed for you” Maia said easing up from the hug as they returned to their seats “Now tell me about this boy and when can i threaten him”.

“MAIA” Tony burst out laughing but the true joy she saw on his face made her heart soar.

Blinking out of the flash back of those wonderfull moments Maia opened a portal that would take her to her little mans current where abouts stepping through maia felt a rush of pain going through her making her gasping for air falling on the ground as she reached her destination she cried out with agony as the pain intensified alerting tony to maia's arrival but quickly rushed to her side when he saw her curled on her side shivering and sweating her breath labored “Maia what is it are you alright, are you hurt” Tony asked in a panic gradling her head in his lap.

Squeezing her eyes shut she lifted herself up from the ground with every move she made pain would radiate through her hole body but she had to pull through it standing albeit swaying when dizziness swamped her she looked up at her little man“I don't know but something is wrong i have to go find out what and i dont know how long ill be gone” maia said opening her portal again.

“But i just got you back” tony whispered.

Placing a hand on her little mans cheek maia wiped the single tear away “I know little man i understand but this is really serious i have too but you should always know when ever you need me or your hurt and in danger ill be there for you, just don't take it of” maia said pointing toward her will necklace gaining a nod from tony maia smiled turning toward the portal “goodbye again little man ill see you soon” maia said before she stepped into the portal leaving a very upset Tony behind.