ON THE RUN: synopsis

On the Run

Is been 2 years now. I cannot even tell you right now how I feeling. Most important, I cannot even tell you how Maman is feeling. All I know is the only thing that keep me alive in here is dance and fighting. As for my twin, he knows exactly what I'm going through, because he come for see me everyday; well, that is, everyday except for the days when us on lock down. 

You may be so confuse right now, so I gonna tell you:

On me and my twin 27 birthday, us decide to go out to celebrate. I non want for drink, because us always tell each other that us take care of our bodies for the rest of us life, but tonight, Larry say he wanna drink just one. He try so hard for make me drink with him. Us argue back and forth, but I never give in, and I get so mad when I see the waitress bring me a Sprite in a glass, and bring him a drink that look kinda red. 

I ask for him what the drink he get, and he tell for me that is cranberry vodka. At that point, I not even care what he do no more. I get so mad at him and I ignore him for the rest of the night; that is, until I see he get in a argument with this guys. As soon as I see one of them try for hit my twin, I jump down and all hell break loose. I not know what happen because it happen so fast, but I see some guy pull out a gun and he try for point it at Larry... putain!

The thing is, I should've care. If I care, he never not drink it. If I care, he never get into that fight. If I care, I never would've have to.... Just know that Larry having that one drink ruin my life forever. 

I do what I have to do. He is my brather. He is my twin and he is half of me. The worst thing about protecting him that night, was now I cannot see him unless he come for me.

Hi, my name Laurent, and I do anything to keep my twin safe; even when it mean I throw my own life away forever. 

Here's what happen...

...TO BE CONTINUED...