Chapter 2

I doubled over my body was in so much pain, I looked up too see Kai pull up in a van he looked worried. Along with him a blonde and another man.

 Something about the man felt connected somehow. They ran at the guys and started fighting the girl came over to me with gentle eyes.

 She cradled me. "C'mon we'll get you too safety. Don't worry about your friend he'll be fine but we need to get you out of hear before more mutts show up."

 I didn't question her, the pain was getting worse. She helped me into the van. The two men were down the guys got back in the van and put Tyler in the back with me and the woman. 

I whimpered trying to hold back a scream. "It's ok soon you will be in a safe space but we need to be quiet for now here bite on this."

 She put a gag in my mouth. We finally got too a huge house. I recognized it from the stories I was told as a child it was the Danverse's, the murderers I never believed it though.

 A man opened the door and waved them in. Kai picked me up bridal style. I wanted too blush and smile, but I couldn't the pain was so bad.

 I couldn't think. They carried me into the house and down stairs. I heard the door lock. He laid me down in a cage and locked the door.

 I screamed as the pain became overwhelming I was crying. Kai left but the rest of them stayed the girl came by the door.

 "Don't fight the pain embrace it. I've been through this to you will survive trust me it's the first change we will explain later." I nodded and screamed again.

 I felt my bones cracking. My vision started going green and yellow I was colorblind all of my senses had heightened. 

I looked down I had paws I knew what I was by the way I felt. I was now my wolf.

I looked around and looked at the others

I looked around and looked at the others. "She's beautiful" the girl said. I felt calmed by her.

 I looked up to see the older man whisper to the guy with longer hair who had helped bring me hear, he walked out. The girl pet me I leaned into her hand.

My eyes fluttered open. I am really weak and hungry. I looked around I was naked. I looked over I was alone but there where clothes waiting for me just an oversize sweatshirt and some leggings.

 I put it on just by the scent I could tell it was Kai's he smelled of honey and leaves. I combed through my hair with my fingers I sat on the small bench. 

I held myself I was terrified I was in a cage in the house of a bunch of strangers and I had just turned into a wolf.

 I jumped a little as the door opened too the basement. All of them walked down and one more person. I looked around wide eyed. 

"Your safe no one is going too hurt you" The girl said. "I'm Elena, this is Clay, Jeremy, Nick, and Logan you already have met Kai we are here to help you. We are the only living female werewolves no one else could get through the change. You are even more special."