Chapter 3

I changed quickly and put my hair up. I looked at the necklace that hangs around my neck at all times.

 I looked at the necklace that hangs around my neck at all times

It was beautiful. It was on my neck when I was found in the forest. I put on my leather jacket over the navy blue dress I wore. 

 I could smell the other werewolves as they entered the house

 I could smell the other werewolves as they entered the house. I felt someone watching me. I turned to see the man from the forest. He smiled than disappeared. 

I sighed. I turned too see Kai. He smiled at me. "Gosh you are beautiful." I smiled. "Thanks wanted to make a good impression." I looked into his eyes. 

"Umm guys they want to meet you and there is a surprise for all of us apparently they brought their sons" Elena said. I quirked an eyebrow.

 "I wonder why" Kai said with an amused smirk. We walked down the stairs my heart rushed with every step.

We walked into the room I heard gasps I could tell which son went with each father. They all smiled at me. They all wore suits.

 Each son came and kissed the back of my hand as they introduced themselves. "Jeremy what is going on?" I heard Elena say. "I do not know" He said with a fake smile. 

The fathers came and shook my hand. I walked and stood by Clay and Elena. "Wow another female this one is born and beautiful" Roman said.

 "Can we see her change?" Romans son Rodion asked. Jeremy and the rest of them were offended I could tell.

 "She will not that is a private thing" Kai said angrily I put my hand on his chest. "It's fine" I breathed deeply snow flew around me and I was my wolf. 

They all gasped. "She doesn't change like the rest of us but she is still beautiful" Rodion pet me and I growled.

 I stood by Kai again. I nudged him with my head. Snow went around me and I was human. "Interesting" "so why are all of you here?" Clay asked stepping forward.

 "Well now that we know the prophecy is here we brought the suitors for her to choose from." Roman said with a smile. 

 I gasped this time. "What?" I looked at Jeremy wide eyed. "What do you mean?" "she has too choose one person out of all of the packs or she will not have anyone." I crossed my arms. 

"Kai let's go for a run" I said angrily. "sounds like a great Idea why don't all of the boys come too." "they better be able to keep up" I transformed and trotted out.

 I heard groans as all of them transformed in the woods Kai was immediately at my side I nuzzled my head against his. 

His black fur stood out in the snow while mine hid me

His black fur stood out in the snow while mine hid me. We didn't wait for the other boys we just ran but they were with us quickly.

 We ran for about an hour. I transformed and sat on a log as they all showed off by fighting Kai aloud me to pet him. 

 Dario had gone back, he is of the Spanish. He didn't go back to the house like he said he would but I didn't really care. 

I looked up as a man stood there. The same man that I've been seeing. The wolves looked up and growled. "Who are you?" I said standing up.

 "Nothing you need to worry about now." Akio lunged at him. He is of the Japanese pack. The man disappeared. 

I transformed and they ran back to the house I heard voices. I went in the direction of the voices. I hid in the snow too see Dario speaking too another wolf.

 I listened into the conversation. "Eduardo We need to get the girl and get out. She is powerful the way she changes is painless. She is very powerful and gorgeous, but I'm not into girls she is for you."

 I felt like an object being around these people. I transformed and hid behind a tree. I held my hand out too do something I felt a rush go through me, but before I could do something someone grabbed me from behind.

My special features showed. I growled as the person pulled me out of my hiding spot. The two men smiled. 

"Awww there she is just who we came for, you were right she is beautiful and different. I can't wait to see your wolf and how you change." Eduardo said as he ran a finger down my cheek.

 I growled I made my features go away. He nodded too the person holding me. He pulled out a syringe and stuck it in my arm and I passed out. 

He scooped me up, got too their car and left with me in the trunk.

Kai's POV....

 I transformed I looked around for Morgan she wasn't in the forest so I assumed she had gone back to the house. The other boys were going back to.

 I am not OK with them fighting for her and her being treated like an object. Something's wrong I can't smell her. 

I walked up to the house. I looked around. She wasn't in the house. I walked down too find Elena.

 I walked up to her she saw the worry on my face I noticed. The Spanish were no longer here. "Do you happen to know where Morgan is she isn't anywhere." I said she frowned.

 "And the Spanish are gone gosh we need to get the others." She said we walked into the room and whispered too Jeremy.

 He hit his first on his desk. He looked up to the other men. "OK guys there is a situation I think it would be best if you went too the hotels thank you" they all left with Jeremy's words.

We all gathered in the room. "So the Spanish have taken her and we probably know who is behind it, Eduardo. Knowing him he has plans for her." Jeremy said. 

My jaw clenched at the thought of him hurting her and taking advantage of her. I saw Nick smile as two girls came into the house. One about 14 the other my age.

 "Kai this is Savannah and Paige they are witches. I called them hoping they could help find Morgan they knew of the prophecy also." Jeremy said. 

They nodded. "We'll get started" Paige smirked at Nick. I chuckled. They quickly had an Idea of where she was at so we started off too go find Morgan.