Chapter 4

Back too Morgan's POV.....

My eyes fluttered open. My hands were tied above my head so I couldn't change. I was about an inch above the ground.

 I looked around. Dario and his father Atilio were standing guard, but the wolf that was Eduardo stood in front of me with a smile. 

He examined me I was in underwear. I growled. "Wow twice in one day what's with men." I said with a sarcastic smiled.

 "Wow your sarcastic it's kind of cute." I scowled as he touched my stomach. He let me down. 

"Why don't you change" He said "no" I said sternly and looking around for my clothes.

 "Why not? I hear you're quite beautiful as a wolf." "well that may be true I don't really feel like transforming."

 "well we can force the change I really didn't want too." He pulled out a taser and the two others surrounded me with weapons of their own.

 They started with the torture. I screamed as they continued. I could feel my body changing. I groaned it was going to be a painful change. 

I let the pain take over rather than fight it. I closed my eyes. When they opened I was my wolf. 

Eduardo chuckled. "I knew I could break you, my god your stunning." He reached too pet me. I snapped at him. 

I was tased I whimpered. I looked at him. Snow went around me and I laid there in my human form the snow had formed a dress on me.

 I stood up. "So what now?" I said. He punched me in the face. I was breathing hard. "You will respect me, you will be my wife. Next we get ready to take over Stonehaven."

 "umm I'm not going to be your wife and I will not hurt my family." "well your not going. And when you disrespect me there will be punishment'' 

The other two grabbed me and tied me back up. They began to beat me I was pretty banged up. I was bleeding a lot.

 Eduardo came near my face. "You are mine." I spit blood in his face he wiped it off with a scoff. 

"Maybe you need a little more maybe I should brand you scars work right?" He grabbed a knife and got too work on my stomach I screamed as he cut. 

He finally pulled away. He sniffed the air. He smiled. "We have visitors." He shoved a gag in my mouth. They tased me until I passed out.

Kai's POV.....

We got to the last place. When I stepped out of the car I could smell her. More importantly her blood the others could smell it too. 

They looked just as worried as me. Jeremy went with Nick. I went with Elena and Clay. almost Immediately we had guards on us. 

I split from Elena and Clay while they fought. I found my way into a barn. That's when I saw Morgan. I ran too her.

 She was hanging by her hands unconscious and bleeding a lot. They had cut her stomach and beat her I could see the burns from tasers.

 I cut her down and scooped her up. "I'm so sorry baby" I said moving hair out of her face. Her face had dried blood and wet. 

 I kissed her forehead. I smelled Dario and Atilio. I laid her down in a pile of hay. I looked up as the two of them walked in. I ran at them. 

We fought. I had knocked them both out when Eduardo walked in. I growled deeply. "I bet she'll obey now. She will be a good wife. Perfect babies you know what I mean." He said with a smirk and looking down at her. 

"She will be a good wife, but not too you and her babies will be perfect but you will not be the father." I ran at him. 

 We fought diligently. I pulled his head up and twisted as had as I could. I heard a crack and he fell to the ground.

 I ran back to Morgan and picked her up. I cradled her. Elena and Clay walked in. "he is dead she is just unconscious but we need to get her home." I said. 

They nodded. We ran too the car Jeremy and Nick were taking care of the bodies. I got in the backseat with her. I laid her head in my lap.

 I played with her hair I had covered her with my jacket. She was beautiful even all banged up. It's hard not to fall in love with her.

 Her kindness and empathy, she is amazing. We finally got too the house. I an into the house with her we went too the kitchen and laid her on the table. 

Elena stitched up what she could and we bandaged her. I took her up to the infirmary. Tyler had been taken home so I laid her on the bed.

 I spent the next 24 hours waiting for her to wake up. I brushed her hair and cleaned her up the other boys brought flowers.

 Elena made me go have a rest I didn't I went too get her, her favorite flowers. I am not going too rest till I know she is OK.