Chapter 5

Morgans POV....

My eyes fluttered open. My head was pounding and I had the urge to puke. It was pretty hard to breathe.

 I looked around. I weakly smiled when I saw Kai sitting on the bed beside me. A day had passed. I tried to sit up probably shouldn't have I groaned as Kai laid me back down. 

"Here drink some water your probably dehydrated." I smiled and took some water as he poured it into my mouth. 

I looked around with a smile I saw a lot of red roses daisies and other varieties. "I see the boys know I'm injured and are trying too win my affection." I chuckled but wheezed.

 "Be careful your hurt pretty badly. But i got you flowers too." He pulled out a bouquet of white roses.

 My face melted into a smile he got my favorite flowers. "A little bird told me that white roses where your favorite flower." I nodded.

 "And why do you think that?" I said taking them and enjoying their beauty. "Because they remind you of winter the only time where everything is pure and beautiful like snowflakes which are unique." I nodded with a smile.

"So you know the meaning behind the flower. Have you ever gone to sleep?" I asked.

 "He hasn't left your side we'll accept for when I forced him to leave that's when he got the flowers." Elena said walking into the room. I smiled. 

"There are some girls here they are very good friends of this pack they are witches. They know of your mother." I looked at Kai he nodded. 

"Ok they can come if they'd like." I said. Kia stood up too leave. I grabbed his hand. "Would you stay?" I asked he nodded and sat back down. He squeezed my hand.

Two girls walked in I could feel energy coming off of them the younger one seemed familiar. She is about 14 the other girl is my age. 

They sat down on chairs beside me. The younger one had hope in her eyes she was surprised yet happy to see me like she couldn't believe who I am. 

"Hi I'm Morgan you know of my mother?" I asked the younger girl nodded. The older girl looked at me. "I am Paige the leader of our coven this is Savanna your sister well half sister." 

My eyes were wide and I looked at my hands. Tears were brimming my eyes. I looked at Savannah tears were in her eyes too. 

"Wow first a father than a sister" I outreached a hand she took it. "I'm glad you had people who took care of you." she nodded. 

"We had a important question for you" I nodded. "Of course" I said the others had walked into the room. "There is a man who has been after Savannah and we think he is going to come after you. His name is Alistair." Elena became confused. 

 "I thought Alistair was dead?" "yeah we did too until Savannah had a vision" "this is bad."Elena said. "So has he contacted you at all" I shook my head lying but I didn't know if that man was him so I didn't see the importance. 

 "No but I'll tell you if anything happens." Kai looked at me. "Umm can I go outside?" I asked. 

"I think it's best you stay inside and rest." Jeremy said. "No she should go outside let me guess animals come up to you?" Paige said. I nodded. 

"Yeah let's get her outside it will help and with the snow she'll be at home." Kai nodded and picked me up.

We walked outside we all went too the forest. Paige pointed too a pile of snow. He laid me down I felt relaxed as I breathed in.

 I saw flowers start to grow around me I saw the light as my necklace began to glow. My body was healing. I felt myself begin to float.

 Vines circled around my body then disappeared. I slowly floated back down. The snow wrapped around my body. It melted away leaving a dress made of snow.