Vacation - 1

<Tony>

"So, May is going on vacation." I announced to everyone in the Avengers. They nodded, not really caring. "And I offered to care for her nephew." Everyone snapped their heads up and looked around.

"What?" Steve asked. "He's staying with Pepper, right?"

"That would be the mature thing to do... but I think it'd be more fun if he stayed here with the Avengers." I said to everyone.

"I'm in!" Clint exclaimed.

"I mean, come on. It's not like he's staying here forever." I told them. (Yeah right)

"Okay... he's only going to stay for like a month... right?" Steve asked.

"Yep." I confirmed.

"I guess it wouldn't hurt." He concluded.

"So when is he coming??" Clint asked excitedly.

"Soon." I told him.

"But we're not letting you take him on an 'adventure'." Natasha snapped at Clint. "How old is this kid again?"

"Six and three quarters." I told them.

"Why is his aunt even caring for him?" Banner asked, figdeting with some gadget in his hands.

"Well his parents died, and they never registered Peter's name under his aunts." I informed them.

§

Suddenly, I got a call. I brought my phone up to my ear. "Hello?" I asked.

"Hey, it's Jessica." The lady began. I instantly knew Jessica, she was the desk agent at the lobby of the building. "A woman just told me to alert you that, a child named Peter Parker is here. She said she was in a rush to her plane, and apologizes for not being able to see you."

"Alright, that's fine. Just send him up to our floor in the elevator." I ordered.

"Okay Mr Stark." She replied and hung up the phone.

A few minutes later I saw the elevator doors open to find a little boy holding a stuffed black spider in his hand, and had a red and blue backpack on his back. He was also holding onto a red and blue suitcase on wheels. There was a sucker in his mouth, and his brown hair was ruffled like he had just slept in the car. His adorable brown eyes shone with joy as he recognized all the heroes around him.

"Uncle Tony!" He exclaimed, running up to me and giving me a giant hug.

"You're his uncle?" They asked me.

"No, he just calls me his uncle since May and I have been very close in a sibling way." I explained to them, and ruffled up Peter's hair even more if that's even possible.

"You're going to have a fun time here, kid!" Clint exclaimed.