Wade - 11

<Peter>

After school ended, Wade walked with me out into the parking lot. Wade ran up to a car and talked through the window for a few minutes, before it drove off. "My dad said I can go." Wade told me. I smirked, and waited for Tony.

Suddenly a sports car pulled up honking. "Yo Pete! It's your cool-*ss uncle!" I heard someone call. All the kids wowed and stared, as I walked up to the car. 

"Hi Uncle Clint." I said as I opened the door. "Can my new friend Wade come over?"

"Sure thing, lil' man." He replied. I hopped in with Wade, and the car began to drive.

"I can't believe I'm in a car with Hawkeye!" Wade exclaimed.

"Yeah, amazing isn't it?" Clint asked him.

As soon as we arrived at the Avengers Tower, Wade wowed. We walked into the building and Clint nodded to Jessica. "Hi Jessica!" I called.

She smiled and nodded at me as we walked to the elevator.

"So... you live here?" Wade asked me. I looked and him and smirked. 

"Yeah... awesome right? Soon I'll be fully adopted." I told him.

"Who's adopting you?" He asked.

"Steve and Tony." I told him.

"Captain America and Ironman?!" Wade exclaimed.

"Hey, I'm cool too." Clint told us, and the doors opened again to reveal the living space.

Natasha and Bucky were talking in Russian on the couch. Banner was fixing the TV, since Clint had broken it accidentally. Thor was staring at a little action figure of him that I had, and Steve and Wanda were attempting to make cookies. "Where's Tony?" I asked stepping out of the elevator.

"Doing something. Probably something stupid." Banner said.

"Bruce and Tony got into an argument over science stuff." Natasha explained.

"This is so COOL!" Wade yelled. Everyone stopped and stared at my new friend, who had scars all over.

"This is my new friend Wade." I told everyone. They all nodded. "Clint said he could stay over."

"As soon as Banner fixes the TV, I challenge you to Mario Kart." Rhodey told me. I looked up at him and narrowed my eyes.

"You're on lil' machine." I told him.

"Stark told you to say that, didn't you?" I heard Steve say. I turned and saw him have flour all over his face.

"Yep." I replied and sat on the couch. Wade sat next to me.

"Got it!" Bruce exclaimed, and the TV suddenly turned on.

Wade and I high-fived, and Clint brought over the Wii controllers. Rhodey sat down next to us, and we turned on the TV.

Game on Rhodes.