Spider - 18

<Tony>

"We CANNOT let that happen again!" I shouted in frustration. "They just stole Radiation from the most powerful arc reactor in the world, and they have Peter against his own will, and they're planning to do experiments on him against his own will!" 

"Do we have location on him?" Steve asked with concern.

I looked at Steve with sadness and shook my head.

"Sir, I placed a tracker on Tanner Fredricks when he stole the radiation." Friday informed me.

"WHAT?!" I exclaimed. "W-Wha... Friday? You did that?" I asked.

"Yes, sir. He seemed dangerous." Friday replied.

"Well, this is great!" I exclaimed. "So we have a location. Now all we have to do is train. And upgrades." I said.

<Peter>

I woke up to footsteps. I looked around. My body was still barred to this stupid table. I saw a Tanner standing in front of me, holding a container. "Radiation. What I beautiful concept." He said, shaking the container.

"You stole my dad's radiation, didn't you?" I asked. I struggled against the restraints.

"Yes, and of course, he failed to stop me." Tanner told me and smirked. 

"So what are you going to do to the radiation?" I questioned. "Inject me with it?"

"No!" He said chuckling. "That would kill you. Tell me Peter, what's your favorite animal?"

"Spider." I told him.

He smirked. "Good to know." He replied.

Three Days Later

"Morning Peter! Wakey wakey!" Tanner exclaimed. I scowled at him as I blinked my way out of sleep. "Today's the big day! You're family gets to watch you suffer." He told me. My eyes narrowed at the evil cyborg. "Max, why don't you FaceTime him." He ordered a helper in a mask next to him.

"Yes sir." He replied, and hit the 'call' button. Now the FaceTime was on the wall in front of us, a giant screen the size of the whole wall. Finally, someone answered.

"Hello?" I heard the familiar voice ask.

"DAD!" I screamed out. Tanner stepped to the side to reveal Tony. I tugged against the restraints. "Let me go!" I shouted at Tanner.

"Peter! Just keep holding on, buddy." Tony assured me.

"I'm not sure about that. We've taken his favorite animal-" Tanner held up a spider in a container. "-and injected radiation with other chemicals." He explained. "Now, were going to see what this spider can do to Peter."

I saw Tony clench his jaw. "I wouldn't do that if I were you." He warned Tanner.

Tanner chuckled. "Like you could do anything about it, Mr Stark." He replied, and used tweezers to pull out the spider. "You're the one that has to watch your son suffer."

"Get that thing away from me!" I shouted, tugging harder at the restraints as Tanner inched closer to me.

"Not so fast, Mr Parker." Tanner warned. "Max, hold him down." The guy I assumed who's name was Max, held my body down and still.

Tanner leaned down, and I felt the spider pierce my skin. And this HURT.

"AHHHH!" I screamed in pain. My body started to tremble, and I wriggled around Max. "IT HURTS!" I sobbed, jerking at the restraints one last time.

"Mr Stark? Where'd you go?" Tanner asked the camera. I felt myself going unconscious, and then I saw the door burst open.

"Something's here that doesn't belong to you." I heard a voice like Clint's say, and then everything went black.