20

REAL LIFE JULY 20TH 2018

"Blair your mean."Those are the first words that come out of tanners mouth, as Blair answers the FaceTime and Blair chuckles.

"How is that?"blair Asks, as she sits outside in the Georgia night, and tanner sighs.

"Your not going to be here for my birthday."He pouts and Blair chuckles.

"Sunshine you know I can't get my flight changed, or else I would And you know that."Blair explains, using her new found nickname for tanner.

"I'll pay for your ticket! I just want you there.."Tanner trails off and Blair sighs.

"Tan, I can't, or else I would, I have to do a meet and greet, I'm sorry, i really truly am."Blair apologizes and Tanner shrugs glumly.

"What do you even want for your birthday? You didn't even tell me besides driving your R8 Around LA."Blair asks as the back porch swings back and fourth, hanging off of the roof of Emily's house.

"I want you."Tanner Admitted, And Blair signed.

"Other than that?"

"I don't know."Tanner shrugs and Blair chuckles.

"I might."

"What?"

"The IPhone X, ONCE AGAIN!"Blair exclaims and tanner chuckles.

"That'd be nice but that's not what I want."Tanner smirks and Blair rolls her eyes.

"Fuck off Braungardt."She scoffs, and tanner chuckles.

The two sit In silence for a few moments, both studying each others features, before a smile breaks onto Tanners lips.

"Your beautiful you know that?"He Asks And Blair shakes her head, with a smile tugging at her lips, looking down at her lap.

"I've been called an ugly bitch before."She shrugs, as a pickup truck starts to come into view.

"Well your not."Tanner States, before looking at blair, "did you stop puking yet?"

Earlier that morning, the 'horrid cook' Emily, as Blair called her, had given Blair food poising with undercooked eggs.

"What do you think?"Blair cocked an eyebrow and tanner chuckles.

"I think so,"He smiled, and the smile that tugged at Blair's lips finally breaks onto her lips, "but you should really be asleep though."

"I wanted to wait for Tori and Em though!"Blair whined, and Tanner shook his head smiling.

"Well they're home now, Tori texted me, now please go to sleep and get better."Tanner pleaded and Blair smiled, shaking her head.

"Fine Dad."She groaned, with her and tanner smiling, "night TB."

"Night cupcake."

So I don't know when this chapter is coming out, but I finished it on the 23rd of July so..

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TANNER!

Or early birthday

ANYWAYS HAPPY BIRTHDAY!

I can't believe your 18!!

I feel old.

Even though I'm like fourteen🤷🏼‍♀️

😂

I'm out.