25

THURSDAY JULY 26TH 2018

"Tanner."Blair poked her best friends side, as tanner played Black ops three, and Tanner hummed in response, looking at blair.

"What's Up sunshine?"He asked, bringing back an old nickname and Blair smiled.

"Will you come make a video with me please?"She pleaded and tanner nodded laughing.

"The pool?"He asked and she nodded, before the two went to change into they're bathing suits, and met outside, with Blair's phone and Camera.

"Ok so let me just set this up and we can make the video."Blair explained and tanner nodded, smiling at the fellow blond.

Blair had set up her camera, and clicked record, before going to sit next to tanner, with her phone in her hand.

"The stupid phone won't work."She grumbled, before using her thumb print, and going into twitter, reading some of the tweets, before starting the Video.

"Hey Guys! It's Blair! And I'm back with another video with a special guest.."She pointed towards tanner, who waved, and she laughed.

"Tanner B! And I asked you guys earlier this morning for dares for us to do, so I'm just going to pick them random."She explained, laying her feet on tanners lap, earning a chuckle from the boy.

"Comfy?"He asked and she nodded.

"Ok! First dare from btrfandom12: I dare you both to eat a piece of paper."Blair read aloud and Tanner laughed, getting up, and leaving Blair for a few moments, until he comes back with an old homework page.

"Oh my god."Blair laughed, before tanner ripped off the corners of the paper for the both of them, and Tanner looked at blair.

"Go."He stated, before the two put the pieces of paper into they're mouths, and with a sour face, blair swallowed.

"Alrighty then.. next one."Blair handed her phone to tanner, who just smiled.

"From TanClanner: I dare you to yell 'I just got laid.' And the dares for tanner."Blair laughed, as Tanner handed back her phone.

Tanner cupped his hands together around his mouth, before he started yelling, "I JUST GOT LAID!"

Blair was caught up in a fit of giggles, as Tanner sat back down, looking at the blond haired girl, shaking his head with a smile.

Once Blair sobered up, she opened back up Twitter, and started to read off the dares again.

"From ZanningChanner: I dare you to reveal a secret that nobody knows about you both."She reads, and a smile pops up on her face, "Tanner you go first."

"Well I write."He shrugged and Blair smiled.

"And I sing, and play the guitar."She shrugged and tanner went wide eyed.

"I wanna hear!"He exclaimed, and Blair smiled nodding, "later."

"Ok last dare."Tanner stated, as he read the dare, and smiled, "you know I'm just going to do this one, and not even as I dare."

"What Are?—"Blair was cut off by tanner lips touching hers, and her eyes widen, before she started to kiss back, with sparks flying everywhere.

It was a first kiss.

it was flawless.

And it was fearless.

It took a few moments until tanner released, and his lips lingered on Blair's.

"Well That was nice."She blushed and Tanner smiled.

"It was."

IT TOOK ME TWENTY-FIVE CHAPTERS BUT I DID IT

OH MY GOD

YES!

I think I fell in love with Blair and Tanners relationship.