22

REAL LIFE TUESDAY JULY 24TH

BLAIR WAITED PATIENTLY, sitting on a tan bench, tapping her foot rapidly, as she waited outside of the Wichita Dwight D. Eisenhower National Airport

With her left foot in a walking boot, and her camera sitting on top of her suitcase as she waited for Quentin to Arrive.

It had been almost five months since tanner and Blair had first discovered each other, and everyone but the two could tell they had a connection.

And today the two would meet.

Everybody but Tanner B was in on the plan, including tanner fox.

They had everything planned, but a little set back had happened late yesterday, when Blair had fractured her growth plate.

They had thought she would miss her flight because of the busy hospital.

Finally after what felt like days to blair, a rose gold R8 pulled up in front of blair, and Blair smiled, and stared recording on her camera.

"Ok operation surprise-tanner-for-his-Birthday is back on track!"She Exclaims, before Quentin stepped out of tanners R8, smiling at Blair.

"Blair!!!"Quentin exclaimed, before hugging Blair, and, Blair hugs Quentin smirking.

"Quentin!"She mocked, as the two released the hug, and Quentin grabbed Blair's Suit case, as Blair grabbed her Bruins backpack, before the two walked back to the R8.

Quentin puts Blair's suitcase in the back of the R8, before hopping in the drives seat, with Blair still recording in the passengers seat.

"Anymore texts from our birthday boy?"Quentin asks, putting the R8 in drive, before driving off, and Blair shakes her head.

"Shut my phone off."She smirks, and Quentin chuckles.

"So I have some fake groceries in the back so tanners not thinking I lied, you have a plan on surprising him?"He Asks And Blair nods smirking.

"Don't I always?"She Asks, And Quentin chuckles.

It takes the two twenty minutes to get to tanners house, and Blair smirks.

"Oh tanny boy where are you, cause your truck isn't here."Blair taunts and Quentin laughs.

"Hey how did you get that boot on your foot?"Quentin Asks, as Blair grabs her camera and Blair shrugs.

"irrelevant right now."Blair shrugs, before the two walk into the Braungardt residents to find Taylor Braungardt and Kim Braungardt sitting at the kitchen island, smiling.

"Blair!"Taylor exclaims, before the two hug, and Blair smiled.

"Taylor!"Blair mocked, and Taylor laughed, before Kim and Blair smiled, hugging.

"It's so nice to meet you Ms.Braungardt."Blair smiled and Kim laughed.

"It's nice to meet you too Blair, and Call me Kim."The two released the hug and Blair smiled.

"So I sent tanner out to get the fan mail for a 'bathtub video' it was more of an excuse to get him out while we brought you in."Kim explained and Blair smiled.

"Please tell me your going to scare the crap out of my brother again."Taylor pleaded, and Blair nodded laughing.

"Oh trust me, this is going to be good."Blair promised, before she looked at the three of them, "if you hear screaming, don't panic, it's just me and most likely the birthday boy."

The four laughed, before Kim showed Blair to tanners room, and as soon as Blair's eyes caught the Kate Upton poster hanging on the wall, she smiled.

"And that's the famous Kate Upton poster that everyone knows."Quentin explained, in a guides voice, and Blair Laughed, before handing Quentin her Camera.

"I'm hiding in the closet, and I can and will come out at any time, just a heads."Blair explained and Quentin nodded, hiding Blair's camera on tanners dresser, with it blending In.

Blair walked inside tanners closet, and waited.

And waited.

She heard the bedroom door open, and familiar voice fill the room that made Blair's heart flutter.

"Mom we're back!"tanner called out, and Blair's breath hitched, and nerves started to fill her.

Not once in the seventeen years she'd been alive that she thought she'd make an online best friend,  and then meet them.

But today she would.

She waited almost twenty minutes after tanner got home before she placed a handle on the closet, and took a deep breath.

This is it.. she thought, before standing up slightly, and opening the door.

"TANNER!"Blair screamed, as she emerged from the closet, and tanner let out a scream, jumping halfway into the air, and falling onto the floor.

That's when Blair lost it laughing.

Blair started laughing, while a pissed off tanner got off the floor, grumbling.

"Who the fu—"Tanner stopped short, as he caught sight of his best friend laughing.

Tanner ran over to his 4'10 best friend, picking her up, and hugging her, as Blair wrapped her arms and legs around tanner.

"Happy birthday you big dummy."

OH MY GOD

bAnNeR mEt!¡!

YAAAAYYY

I HAD THIS PLANNED FOR SO FRICKIN LONG.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TANNER I KNOW THIS ISNT GOING OUT TODAY BUT HAPPY BIRTHDAY!

Today's the 24TH.

BAI!