34

REAL LIFE
BLAIRS POINT OF VIEW

a knock on my bedroom door comes to my attention, and i roll my eyes.

i'm not fucking letting them in.

nor will i ever at the moment.

i go back to watching Riverdale, when my door opens to reveal Lucas, "hey."

"hey."I mumble, before turning my attention back to riverdale.

lucas comes to sit on the edge of the bed, and looks at me, "you wanna explain what happened? or am i going to have to read through your phone to find out?"

"i don't know what happened luc.." i look down at my lap, "i don't even know how this turned into what it is."

"well what happened?"

"i was sent a clip of him kissing another girl from Willow, and he hasn't talked to me once since i left, i've talked more with Quentin and Dylan than i have tanner in the past three weeks, and now i know why."I ramble, and the bed dips down, and i find lucas laying next to me, "come here."

tears roll down my cheeks heavily, as i lay my head on his arm, and he looks at me.

"i may be a guy, but i'll admit it, is guys, we can be stupid."he admits, making me laugh slightly, "but there are a lot more guys out there, and there are a lot better guys out there for you blair."

"he's a bad guy, and you deserve way better."

in real life, i don't think tanner would ever cheat on anybody, but it's for the purpose of the story line.

i'm sorry😶