43

REAL LIFE

"hey guys, it's blair... and.. it's been awhile."blair left out a sigh, as she looked down at her lap, playing with the dead ends of her hair.

"there's a lot of things i've gotta talk about, and i'm probably going to upload this raw."Blair explained, "Where do i start?"

"so, i'll start on me and tanner."Blair let out a shaky breath, as memory's flashed of the two fighting over the cheating scandal, "We broke up awhile ago, but we never really made it official, and i'm sure he's going to get pissed at me for posting this,"

"everyone that needs to know what happened, knows, but all i'm going to tell you guys is that we just had our differences, and it just didn't work out.."a few tears slipped down blair's cheeks, and she quickly wiped them, "uhm, he was the first boyfriend, and the first kiss i ever had, and i was hoping it'd work out, but i guess life demands a new chapter of you every single time."

"it's like thomas rhett says, 'life changes, and it's not what you'd expect.' yeah, it's definitely not what i'd expect."Blair let out a painfully laugh at her quote, wiping the tears that continued to slide down her cheeks.

"so i just took a break from youtube for a little bit, the only reason i was active on instagram was just to let you guys know i wasn't dead."

"thank you guys for your patience with me, getting my shit together, and this has been another video of blair's world,"Blair forced a smile towards the camera, "bye guys."

she got up off of her bed, before shutting off her camera, and plugging it into her computer.

life does change.

and it's never what you'd expect.