Ski Mask

So hi everyone, So I am having writer's block and artist block. I don't know but this chapter will be short but I will try my best. Also, excuse any misspelling or anything like that in this chapter.

I love you all....See ya when the chapter end....

________________

"I know we just friends. Nothing more but best friends but it's the whole social media platform wi- Spoke too soon..." I said clicking on the video letting it play

" Apparently there was a video that surfaced from XXXTentaction's Instagram Live of him laying with a 'new girl'."

"Turn that shit up!" he said as I plugged the Aux cord in as we both heard the news from a channel on youtube

"I'm just his best friend, yall. Don't worry." they youtube news channel played parts of the live stream.

"The world...If I could give her anything it'll be the world. She took a lot of shit for me so it's right." I looked as I saw myself laying with my eyes closed on him. I guess I took a nap on him.

" Comment below if you think these two are an item of just friends...I totally think if they are dating they would make a cute couple."

"So we dating huh? The media always want shit that's not there" I said but they were right about one thing. I do have feelings for him. I have loved him since the day we both got in trouble and was sent to the office. I mean look at him, what's not to like

the tattoo's, his eyes, the way he speaks, he's all around a babe. He may have had a bad reputation on everyone but he is sweet when you give him a chance. I mean I have known him for a long time and he only acts the way the media says is his 'personality' is when he sense something is wrong. I heard mumbles as I snapped out of Lalaland hearing Jah calling my name.

"I did it again huh?" I asked

"Yeah. you ight?" I nodded as I saw we were in someone's driveway. Once we hopped out of the car I gave Jahseh a concerned look.

"Don't worry, we just here to see-" He was cut off when Someone else jumped into the conversation

"Yo X who Shawty?" I heard a guy say as he got my attention

"The fuck, you don't remember her Ski?" Jah said as he studied my body, analyzing my appearance trying to figure out a name to go with my face. Man, I haven't seen Ski in a long time. He looks totally different with the tattoo's he has now. 

"Trixie?" He asked as I gave him a look

"No" I replied to him raising my eyebrow wondering when the hell did he get Trixie from Katrina

"Roxie?" I just shook my head as he took a few moments and said something that surprised the hell out of me

"This the one who gave you that hickie?" he said as I looked at Jah as he looked out the corner of his eye at me

"When di-"

"Nevermind that.!" Jah cut me off as I was so curious 

" Anyway, my names Katrina." I introduced myself as he remembered who I was instantly and yeah...it wasn't for the most positive reason

"You was the girl who used to sell weed! What up shawty. " He aid as I gave him a hug. I hugged him back.

"I use to sell that but not anymore, I had to stop" I said as Jah was kind of shocked about what he said

"When yo short ass sell weed?" He asked as I tried not to look into his eyes

"One year before I went to jail for you." I said which was the truth. I never really smoked weed but one time, but I have shot heroin in my arm twice to see how it felt. I had some uncle's that were heavy on dope. I mean I was like what fifteen when I tried it the first time, but I thought it was for nursing because I always heard of heroin but I thought you inhaled it not shoot it un your veins. I don't remember a lot, but getting expelled because they thought it was weed on me. Although I did have that on me for Michale who was going to sell it and we split the money. We all went inside of Ski house as we I started at admire some of the things there.

He has some cool stuff that I can tell came from cartoon network.

"Trina, listen to this" Ski said as we made it to the recording studio and I put my headphones in to listen to the song him and Jah made. Time started to fly by as it was eleven eighteen at night as we decided to go home and I couldn't believe what I saw. My eyes lit up as I saw the most adorable and cutest thing ever.

"No way did you buy this for me?!" I remembered seeing this Snorlax plushie.

Okay I got to admit...I am kind of into video games and cartoons. So seeing this Snorlax plushie has made my day. He hugged me back but then a question popped up in my mind.

"The tour is tomorrow right?"

"Yeah."

"So when did you start packing?"

"Fuck. I forgot about that! Come help me out!"

"I fucking knew it." I laughed to myself as we rushed into his room and started to pack everything he needs for his trip.

--------------

Yeah, you all this is very short because didn't know what to have in this chapter and I'm sorry that it is this short. I have had writers block and needed a few days to get over it. I will have part 6 updated and published soon so stay on your feet. and Stay positive