Trina and Phoebe

Its 2018 and this is a big year for the both of us. We are changing for the better by becoming more positive and doing more things that although will make us more rich but we decided to give back to multiple people.

I have become a model for his clothing line BAD which is amazing. I'm not going to lie last year was crazy for everyone but this year we all will live our lives to the fullest. My boyfriends birthday was one of the best things I have thrown him in years. His party was more like a relaxing party. All his friends and family were there but I also took him on a shopping spree after that.

The month of February was busy! From directing a play to both of us speaking at charity events to interviews it was a lot for us both. I have had this weird feeling as well every time I go to the studio that someone is watching me which I don't know how they can because in the house we have cameras that are hi tech and no one should be able to hack, but in the studio it gets worse. I would always hear a buzzing or a scratching noise from the intercoms which would freak me out. One good thing did come from that month...the tattoo I got on my fingers. I talked to Jah about it one night when I couldn't sleep.

Flash back

The same nightmare appeared for two nights in a row now and it hurt my heart deeply. I saw him...covered in blood and it was my fault. No it wasn't my boyfriend but it was our child. The child that I killed by doing stupid shit. I held him so close to me because he looked so much like Jahseh that they were twins but had my soft eyes.

"I promise I won't fail you. I promise." I said to myself as I could almost hear his voice crying out to me as I looked to the night sky. The moonshined so bright and pretty then it actually gave me the motivation to get finish with the "bet" I did with Jah.

I was writing a song with the title "Moonlight" and the same day he had the same idea. The first person to get there music recorded can post it and the loser has to wait until the next album the produce. Which didn't hurt me. I quietly got out of bed and went to the basement grabbing my phone.

Jah pov

I woke up and she wasn't by my side. I called for Trina until I heard music in the basement. I grabbed a baseball bat just to be safe but I started to hear her voice as she continued to sing

I talked to Trina later on about her song, but she constantly insist on me releasing mine first. That it wasn't the perfect timing for her. Our conversation also jumped to the surprise that will await Phoebe as well as Trina. What I have planned will change her entirely.

Katrina POV
"Has she stated any design to you?" Jah asked as I texted her back. This girl isn't busy today but I sure am. My phone been going off and calling random people today, it's been freezing up lately and I thought I could hear someone on the other end after I hang up the phone. I guess I'm bugging but me and boyfriend are both sitting down looking through photos of women who could be actors for the play I'm co-producing which is an amazing feeling. I picked 20 and so did Jah, each women hold great abilities for me to see.

Stokeley pov  (sorry if this is rushed but I have writers block and I'm trying)

🤦🏻‍♀️headache❤️

Hey are you okay? You haven't
come by my house in a week.

Yea, just been in the studio

Alright🤷🏻‍♀️ don't lie

Why would I?

Idk just saying. But any-who...

👀

I think I found a building for the shop!

Told you ma

But I won't be able to get it until August 2019🥺😫

?

Some legal things need to be done
but it's beautiful, huge space.
Amazing bathroom and 🥰 it may not
Look nice now but I'm going to repair the place once I get it.

  Babe who's going to repair the place❓

We will

😶

Ma...who is we

Me

You

X

Katrina

It'll be good to rekindle
memories also. Y'all
need to get your stuff
together and stop arguing
and kiss already. I hate to see
the vros fight

I'm done talking
about Phoebe

Oh no you don't sir!
Don't you wanna be
friends again boo

Maybe but not today.

Uggh idk where to begin with this...it's good yes but I can do better y'all. I'm sorry for the lack of content 😢