18 The run away

I have searching for hours...no days, Katrina has been missing for a few days and it makes me worry. My mom has been worried about her nonstop. I have been looking for her all night. It's bad that she's missing but the fact is that it's Broward and we both roam the streets years ago. We know the county like the back of our hands. I have to use that as my advantage if I am going to find ha.

Katrina Pov

I was in the park sitting on a bench smoking a cigarette. I told myself I would never smoke this again, but it's a last resort. I just have to. I flicked the cigarette as I started to think of my life and how shitty it really is...

"You are talking twenty years for this boy?! You will look so desperate..."

"You're such a hoe..."

"That's a promise, and a promise you will keep."

"You daughter Wanda, if she doesn't get better she will get taken away."

All of the words people have said to either me or my mom raced through my head as I need to take something to ease the pain so I just continue to smoke. When I was younger and before I went to jail I use to cut myself but smoking is better,

Jahseh Pov

I drove all around Broward until I saw a girl with curly hair and knew who it was. I parked my BMW and went to where she was. I held my jacket in one hiding something the container I had.

She looked at me with those pretty brown eyes then turned away. "Aye" I said as she didn't turn back to look at me. I just sat beside her as she was smoking. It's odd that shes ignoring me and I don't know why.

"Why are you acting like this?"

"Like you don't know? Jah you and her were texting before I got out and she text you that she missed you?" Katrina said as I didn't even know that she sent that message to me. Even if her or Melissa said they loved me and wanted to get back together I wouldn't because I love her. I knew she wasn't going to come home with me due to how stubborn she was so I decided to do something that would make her come with me.

I took my jacket off of the object revealing a alcohol container. She told me that she wouldn't drink anymore but I know a way to get her to.

I sat beside her taking small sips of the heavy alcohol as her eyes went towards me, she was shocked but yet confused

"When did you start drinking?" She asked me as I took the contain from my lips

"I did it here and there, not a lot shawty." That was all I had to say. Katrina eyes went from the contain, to me and right back to the contain before she grabbed it and started to drink some. It's like she knew it was some vodka with out me even telling her. Our conversation grew deeper talking about some things that happened to us in the past. From the fight that has some how been brought back up to the terrible times where Katrina was in the hospital, we both have been through it all and it does feel nice to be here just sitting talking to my sister.

" Jah I don't see why a lot of things happened. Are we unlucky?" She asked handing the container back to me as I started to tell that she was getting a buzz sensation.

" I know we were unlucky when we were younger one day" I said remembering the huge fight that blocked the entire street and it lasted for a long time

Flashback
Jahseh: 15
Katrina: 14
Katrina Pov
(Idk why I added this pic in here)

" You was the main person talking shit but now you don't want to fight!" I said as Jah and a few others tried their hardest to hold me back

" You was the main person talking shit but now you don't want to fight!" I said as Jah and a few others tried their hardest to hold me back. A girl with her hair in a slick back pony tail always start shit with me and I wish she just stop saying stuff because I am the one she needs to try. All I saw was red and black but I could hear perfectly fine and when one guy who I'm guessing is her boyfriend threatened Jah it was literally the end.

Jah went from holding me back to fighting and I rushed over to the girl and started to beat her face in. Her sister jumped in the fight as I punched her in the face and continued with the younger sister. One thing lead to another and more people of their Sadie started to jump in. I pulled out a switchblade as I pointed straight at the gang and Jah had one with him as well.

We constantly heard people comments as the argument continued

" Bitch you never should have touch my younger sister."

"Then why the fuck did she say pull up at her house. She was ready for this and you are two I'm guessing!"

" I would be careful here if I was you. Next time I see you it's out." I heard a guy say to me and Jah as one of our friends pulled us back. I knocked their hand off of my body as I rushed over hitting the older sister that was starring at me and the fight round two started. The time after our fight was 2 am and I am shocked how we went from 7:30 pm to 2 am but two guys were stabbed and the oldest sister was knocked out cold bleeding which is a victory to me.

Flash back end

Back to Jahseh POV

I watched as Katrina went from her normal self to a truthful drunk girl. She was finally able to come with me to the car as she started to explain everything on the way back to my moms house

Guess who got a new phone and it's quicker now to update so when I have a chance the next chapter will be up