25

I have to admit the tour around the house was so nice,but everything changed when we got to the guest house.

"You're name is Katrina right?" Her mother asked as I nodded yes.

"Look I didn't want to say it in front of the boys but are you really okay? Your skin is a little pale now than before and you look sick?"

"To be honest I don't know. I just been throwing up for hours before I got here, I guess it's just air sickness."

"Have you ever in a plane before?"

"Yeah when I was little goin to Russia" I stated as Phoebe mother looked confused.

"Well I don't know a lot about you but I need to ask this. Do you know if you are pregnant or not?" She asked as I started to think. I mean Jah did say we had sex, but I don't know if we used protection or not since I was drunk.

"Trina, you didn't have sex did you?" Phoebe asked as I came back to reality as I don't know if I should answer truthfully or lie

" I did have sex, but I don't know if we used protection."

" Come here-" Phoebe pulled me into the nearest bathroom as she locked the door

"Did you have sex with Jah?" She asked quietly

"I don't know it was the day we got high and drunk." I told her as she let out a sigh. She pulled open a drawer as it had female products in it but underneath the pads and tampons was two pregnancy test.

" Take these and I'll tell my mom that you are just known for doing this if you don't take your medicine which you forgot to bring."

"Gotcha. I'll text you the results."

"Okay." She gave em a hug as she left the bathroom and it was time to me to take the test as I was nervous...

After I took both test I waited and got a text

Phoebe

What happen?!

I don't know yet

Okay just send emojis so no one will know what's going on but do you want "him" to know about this

👎🏼 when I tell you the result some to me and I'll tell you the rest.

Okay...be saw girly. My brother will me close to you Incase you need something too

Okay

After I wanted another three minutes I saw two faint lines as I started to sink down and cry...Both test came back positive as I didn't know what to do.

Phoebe pov

Incoming text from trinni 💋

👍🏼😭😭

I can't believe it it says she's positive

I told everyone I would be back as I lied to everyone saying that she did not know where the towel was in the room and hurried up to the house

Katrina POV

Income call from phoebe

"Hello?" She answered as I started to sob a little bit

"Where are you" I cried into the phone as she told me to calm down

"I'm almost there I can't believe you...you know. Open the house door I'm very close."
I hung up the phone as I opened the door seeing her infringe of the door. She came in and gave me a hug as I cried on her.