Carters

The week was uneventful. Bucky had began sitting with Loki, Thor, Clint, Pietro, and Wanda during lunch. He and Steve would talk on occasion, not much, but when they had time he could have a conversation with the blond.

It was finally Tuesday. Which meant dance. Bucky was a bit nervous, he was excited to see his old dance teacher, Peggy, but he was nervous about starting again after three years. He was still flexible, he'd made sure he didn't lose his progress, and would dance when he was alone. Even then he had't danced in front of any one, or had critique for years.

Bucky walked into the studio, there weren't any classes for a half an hour. Peggy was the only one in the studio. He was grateful for that.

"Bucky Barnes." Peggy smiled, "Still haven't broke six foot I see." She pulled Bucky into a hug.

Bucky hugged back, he actually didn't mind Peggy's hugs, "Yeah, never quite reached that goal." Bucky chuckled, "I see you finally got to expand the building."

"Yeah. So just couldn't stay in California, could you?" Peggy smiled, walking further into the studio.

"None of the dance teachers where ever quite as good as you, and I had five." Bucky said following Peggy.

Peggy sat down in a chair and sighed "Well I need to see what level your at now. I trust you're still at the right level." Peggy stated

Bucky sat on the floor to get his shoes on, "Don't count on it, I haven't danced in three years." Bucky explained "At least not with teacher."

"Where the teachers really that bad?" Peggy asked.

"Peer pressure mostly. The teacher weren't really all that bad." Bucky explained why he quit.

"Well then, what are you starting with?" Peggy asked.

"Ballet." Bucky replied "Speaking of which, how big is the ballet class?" He asked standing up.

"Only four in the advanced class at the moment, if you aren't as bad as you think you are it can be five soon." Peggy stated, Bucky just smiled in response.

After the half an hour was over the Peggy had gotten a basic idea of where Bucky was for each style. It felt nice to be dancing again, especially in place that brought back so many great memories for Bucky.

"You are nowhere near as bad as you keep telling yourself." Peggy sighed, "You're right at level in ballet, and jazz, a little behind in tap, but your contemporary, you are at a higher level than anyone in the studio. But of course that was always your strong suit." She smiled.

"Really?" Bucky was extremely confused.

"Yes." Peggy replied "I expect you'll be back at the level you should be in tap soon, and I'm sure it won't be long before you catch up on the dances. We aren't far, and you're a fast learner."

Not long after people began to show up. Bucky didn't actually have a class today, but he stayed a little longer. It was a thirteen and up class, not the most entertaining but enjoyable. The most fun was seeing the kids reactions when they see an emo teenager sitting in the studio.

The next day the real fun began. Bucky got ready for contemporary, from what he could tell so far it was a fairly small class. He could only see a five other dancers. It was both comforting and unnerving to know that only a few other dancers would be present.

"So the school bad boy, taking dance class." He heard a girl say. Bucky turned and came face to face with a blonde haired girl. "I guess now our performance at competition is going to get a million times worse."

"If we weren't about to start I would pummel you right now." Bucky replied. He genuinely meant it, he never like this girl, this was the first time he'd actually meat her, but he used to see her at competition.

"Well Don't hurt yourself today, dancing is harder than punching people and having sex with their sister after words." The girl stated "Besides when you smoke two packs a day it's only a matter of time before you can't breath."

"For one I don't smoke much, and two I've been dancing as long as you have." Bucky replied stretching himself out.

"So that's why you seemed familiar, you're the kid who lost to me at the completion when we were ten, then for two years after that. All three years your contemporary solos were horrendous, of course so where all your others." The girl laughed.

"A lot has changed since then." Bucky was trying so hard not to punch this girl.

"Maybe, but regardless of the fact that we are in the same studio, you're still my competition, and believe me I am going to wipe the floor with you again." The girl said as Peggy walked up to the front.

"Alright let's get into our warm up then we'll get into the dance." Peggy said "Sharon, while we're doing this could you catch James up on what we have so far in the dance."

"Of course aunt Peggy." The blonde girl replied, of course it had to be her.

Sharon demonstrated the entire dance then began to explain each move like Bucky was a toddler. The amount of restraint he had to have in order not to punch her was unmeasurable. Half way through her redescribing the steps he dozed off.

"Hello!?" Sharon stated waving a hand in front of Bucky's face, "If your so confident that you don't need me to teach you the dance then do it, right now." She sassed.

Bucky gave her a small, slightly angry, nod. I was able to perform the dance almost perfectly missing only one step, even then it was a simple mistake on the hardest move. Sharon looked shocked. I smirked back at her and we joined the rest of the class.

The next day wasn't exactly fun at school. Sharon apparently is in the same health class as Bucky and Steve. Honestly, Bucky understood that he's not exactly the most likable person at school but Sharon hates him. And of course today we are beginning the sex ed section. Talking about teen pregnancy, rape, STDs, all of that fun stuff.

Bucky saw Sharon lean over to the person next to her and whisper something. She looked back at the boy and smirked. The teacher had begun a class discussion about teenage pregnancy. She did this continuously throughout the class, and it got annoying really fast.

Eventually class ended but that was not the last I'd see of Sharon today. He was going ballet today, which meant two more hours of Sharon. But it still wasn't all that bad, in fact the first person Bucky sees when he got to class was his ex. Not usually something to be excited about but considering that they had broke up on mutual terms and still talked after words it was not bad for the two of them.

"James Buchanan Barnes." A familiar voice caught Bucky's attention, "Long time no see."

"Right back at you Natasha Romanoff." Bucky smirked at her.

"Weird how we ended up in the same place again." Natasha smiled.

"I guess the universe just can't keep us apart." Bucky replied to her comment.

"You know I always took you for a dancer, didn't ever think I'd actually get to see you dance." Natasha continued, "Well now I do, I hope you're everything I expected"

With Natasha there Bucky had someone to talk to so Sharon wouldn't start trying to piss him off again. By some turn of events their conversation turned to Steve and Sharon. As it turns out Nat is great friends with Steve, Bucky never would have guessed. Natasha thinks she might know why Sharon hates Bucky but she isn't quite certain. She said it probably has something to do with Steve, since she has a huge crush on him and Bucky was somehow a threat to her.

After the class ended I headed home. Bucky told his dad that he had a ride, but again was walking. After only ten minutes he heard a car honk. Buck was sure he jumped at least ten feet in the air. When he turned his head he saw large black pick up truck parked on the side of the road. Then the driver stepped out of the truck.

"Well, what's a little kitten like you doing walking all by yourself." The man smiled.

"Brock!" Bucky cheered as he ran up to him. He hugged the man and buried his face into his chest. "I missed you." The teen muttered, unable to stop smiling.