=10=

23.07.2018
2000 words
_________________

Hangover are always accompanying, once you had had a drink the night before.
That joy and lightness that Arthur had felt the night before is all getting repaid by a brutal headache. He rolls to a side to find a drooling danish.

"Hey." Arthur chatter with his deep morning voice, while squinting his eyes.

Mathias stirs a little and turns his face towards the briton. He smiles at him with his eyes shut and reaches a hand to his cheek.

"You want to sleep?" Arthur questions. His head is pounding with every minute and his eyes are hurting. At first his view was just blurry, but now his eyes are hurting which adds to the exhaustion.

"No" Mathias sits up from his sleeping position and faces Arthur. He rubs his face with the back of his hand and stretches a little.

"Good morning, Mathias." Arthur smiles.

After consuming breakfast and a cup of bitter coffee to get them out of their hangover, they both take a shower.

"Where do you want to go today?" Asks Mathias while brushing his teeth. From the toilet.

"I don't know. Do you have any idea?" Answers Arthur from the living room.

"Lets go to the village in the southern part of the city."
It is a good choice, actually. The weather is always clear out of the city.
Arthur walks to his room and after cleaning the mess from the previous night, he pulls hus gym bag out of the closet and packs some clothes inside.
Just at the moment, Mathias steps out of the shower with a towel wrapped around his lower body, and a petite tower on his head.

"Car or bus or train?" Suggests Arthur without looking at Mathias.

"Definately car."
Arthur turns around with anticipation and a hand on his hip.

"Ok... OK! I am driving. You drive." Sighes Mathias and rolls his eyes with his famous smile. Last the time, he had crashed his precious car with a tree and broken his front lamps. Arthur is not going to repeat the same mistake; he will only let him drive on the highways.

"Get ready." He walks past the danish and aims to make somethings to eat along side preparing some fruit.

"I am not taking another heavy drink, my head is already throbbing."
Arthur fitches the vodka bottle out of Mathias' hands. "And you, too."

Now, they are driving towards the south and listening to soft music on the background. It feels kind of off, because of Arthur's headache.
However, Mathias is already out of that estate.

Arthur is listening to his favourite music while driving. Mathias plays with his cell phone and once in a while, mutters words Arthur doesn't understand. He can't understand danish, and much to his dislike, Mathias uses his native language pretty often. It is his curiousity, which makes Arthur suffer from annoyance.

"Uhm... english?" He clears his throat to drag his attention. Mathias snorts and nods.

"I was speaking about the football game we watched last night."

It is amazing that the greenness of the south part is barely destroied by the people of the city. Every trees are natural, no urban plants can be seen. That is the perk of nature.

"Arthur! Look at this crazy valley!" On Mathias side is valley with a waterfall and all over surrounded by trees. He snaps some picture.

"Here is truely beautiful, but not as much as Denmark." Arthur feels the urge of rolling his eyes at the comment, but instead he doesn't wants to awake the throbs from before. And it is not useful when Mathias can't even see his act.
Mathias always brags about his country, about it is natural resources and beauties. The happiest people of the world.
However, if he were meant to visit a foreign country, too; he sure would've done the same. Arthur loves his country, just as much as any other  loyal citizen.