=19=

"Are you sure you want to go?" Asks Francis from Mathew since he going to go with Alfred to another city, moreover stay their for the night.

"Yes papa. Alfred and Feliks will take care of me, so don't worry." Mathew smiles at him before shpulder his huge backpack and leaving the car.
He rings the door bell and Alfred opens it, amd isntantly waves a hand at Francis. The french man nods his head with a warm smile and drives off.

"We have to go to the main station, Arthur is going to drop us there." Alfred motions towards the car. They both sit in the car, while listening to music from the radio station until Arthur comes, and they are ready to drive. Mathew likes Arthur's casual outfit, he looks much better without those luxious coats and toxidos.

"Becareful Alfred, this time you are not alone. Take care of him, Francis was worried."On the central station, Arthur and Alfred are talking to eachother while Mathew searches for their tablet stander, whuch shows their bus' arrival schedule.

"Did you find it?" Mathew points at the stander and both of them walk towards the place. People are already waiting in a queue for their turns to get into the vehicle.

"Come on. It is our turn." Alfred holds Mathew's hand and pulls him up to the bus. They find a place next to eachother and sit. Everyone thinks that they are brothers, which is relatively right since they look so much alike.

"So... Feliks is you boyfriend?" Mathew asks when they are settled.

"Yes." Alfred answers.

"And Arthur?" Well, obviously he doesn't have any answers. It is not important, too. Arthur is not his brother, nor a father because of his age.

"My guadian, I don't know." Mathew doesn't agrue anymore. He drops the subject and instead shuts his light eyes to fall asleep, while the music is playing softly through his earphones.

"Trying to get to you, in hope that you are on the other side....."

***

"Alfred is going to come today, with a friend." Feliks says while he is sitting in his living room with Toris and Ivan. Those two are placed far away from eachother, incase of safety.

"Who is he?" Toris asks.

"Which he?" Questions Feliks again.

"The Alfred guy." Answers Toris.

"He is my boyfriend." Toris narrows his eyes.

"Do you know why you are here, and what your porpose is?" Toris inquires.

"I know." Feliks mumbles.

"So why do you have a boyfriend, when you already know that you can't stay in relationship?" Snaps Toris again with an annoyed tone.
Ivan on the other side is smiling at the two younger and seemingly, enjoying this agruement.

"It is non of you fucking business Toris. You left us, and you have no right to remind me of my life. It was Ivan's fault, but you left me. You fucking left your so called brother." Feliks is slowly losing his temper.

"You only have two days to spend with your american brat." Toris clicks his tongue before standing from his place. He reaches for his coat's pocket and takes a cigarette out.
He puffs the smoke, before speaking and flicking the ashy in the ashtry, much to Ivan's fascination.

"You've grown alot, Toris. You are a man now." Ivan comments with his popular smile.

"Thanks to you ass."

"So what are you going to say to Alfred?" Ivan faces the polish guy.

"Goodbye." Feliks chest tingles and hurts. He doesn't want to hurt Alfred. He knows, he will break, but he has no other choices. Wishes he could stay forever with Alfred, but with this situation, he'd rather leave him for his own good. He doesn't want the american to get mixed with his problems. Feliks will miss him, alot. He already does.