Is It My Imagination?

Breaking News!

PEOPLE MAGAZINE: Louis Tomlinson finally reveals the heart-breaking truth behind "Larry Stylinson" in an interview with US Weekly!

E!: Former member of One Direction, Louis Tomlinson, admits that his rumored relationship with Harry Styles was true!

OK!: "Larry Stylinson was real," says Louis Tomlinson, pop-star and former member of One Direction!

Harry Styles, a pop-star and former member of One Direction, casually walked out of his apartment in the West Village of New York City. Harry and the paparazzi have an unspoken agreement that if they stay out of his business, he'll let them take some pictures without a hassle. When he walked out today, the paparazzi had seemed to throw their agreement out of the window as they suddenly bombarded him with questions that caught him completely off guard. One stood out in particular...

-------------------------------

"What do you have to say about Larry Stylinson?"

"What?" My head whipped around fast enough that I could hear my neck crack.

"Was Louis Tomlinson telling the truth about your secret affair?"

"What?"

"What do you have to say about Louis Tomlinson's interview with US Weekly?"

"Wait, what?"

"Is Larry Stylinson real?"

I hadn't been asked these questions in at least three years. I thought it was over, I thought the fans had forgotten and I was so grateful for that. I feel my security guards guide me back into the apartment building to get away from the questions that I have no idea how to answer.

"What the hell was that?!" I turn to them for answers but I know I won't get any. I get in the elevator and head back up to my apartment. I can't believe this is happening. Who made the stupid decision to talk about it again? Was it Niall? He's always been terrible at keeping secrets. Liam would never say anything. He wanted the relationship to be a secret just as much as I did. Zayn didn't care for any of the drama while he was in the band.

And then I remember one of the questions the paparazzi had thrown at me.

"What do you have to say about Louis Tomlinson's interview with US Weekly?"

It was Louis.

-----

There are multiple flashbacks throughout this story. Keep in mind that there are certain events with only conspiracy theories. Some moments where there is no official statement of what actually happened will be written based off of conspiracy theories written in the last 8 years.