Interview With US Weekly Follow Up (VIII)

Continued Interview With US Weekly

Interview (Continued)

"That meeting just sounded so horrible. I can't even imagine what it must've been like. I'm sorry you had to experience that."

"That meeting was traumatizing. It triggers me when I think about it sometimes, like you saw from my reaction before... sorry about that."

"Louis, we get it. Maybe when people see this, like you wanted, they'll understand how to treat people right in the industry."

"I want that desperately. I need people to be treated right. No one deserves to go through what I went through. I wouldn't wish it upon my worst enemy."

"What was the next thing to happen after the meeting?"

"Well, we already discuss Niall's birthday party which was my first outing with Eleanor. After that... he and I got a little... risque."

"Oh?"

"Let's just say... 'I'd love it if you just wait.'"

————————————————————-

"'I'd love it if you just wait.'? What exactly does that mean?"

"Well, that's probably one of the most racy moments he and I have had during an interview... only if people were able to hear it."

"When was this?"

"So, this was just a few days after Niall's birthday party, my first outing with El."

"Oh, okay. S-"

"But what Modest did without telling me or him was release an article a couple of days later."

"What kind of article?"

"Oh, it was just great!"

————————————————————-

Louis' POV

"Louis!" I hear Harry practically scream my name in panic from the main room. "Louis, get in here!"

"What, what, what?!" I run down the steps, two at a time, to get to him.

The first thing I see is him lying on the couch, looking perfectly normal, except he's staring at his laptop with a demeanor that seems to express both terror and shock.

"What the fuck is this?!"

I jump over the couch to sit down next to him, and lean over to focus on the screen.

"What the fuck is this?!" I repeat exactly what he had yelled only minutes ago.

————————————————————-

One Direction's Louis Tomlinson 'dating model Eleanor Calder' article by Digital Spy - September 17th, 2011