Interview With US Weekly Follow Up (IX)

*Mention of Caroline Flack*

If you're having thoughts of suicide or self harm, here are numbers to call. 

United States: 800-273-8255

United Kingdom: 116 123

Australia: 13 11 14

Mexico: 525-510-2550

————————————————————-

This interview took place before her death so mention of her is present tense.

————————————————————-

Continued Interview With US Weekly

Interview (Continued)

"What did he read?"

"... Bullshit."

"Bullshit?"

"Fucked up, relationship ruining bullshit."

————————————————————-

"Um... Can you be a little more specific than that?"

"It was Eleanor all over again, except this time, they put it on him."

"What do you mean, 'put it on him.'"

"They decided it was his turn to get a girlfriend... to get a beard... to suffer like I already was."

"No..."

"Mmhm."

"Can I ask who it was?"

"Of course. It was..."

————————————————————-

Previously in Louis' POV

"Harry, would you mind opening this?" John slides a thick folder across the table to Harry.

It looks about the same size that was given to me when I was shown the information and contracts about Eleanor.

"I would mind, but whatever." Harry mutters. He sits up and slides his chair closer to the table.

Harry flips open the cover and less than ten seconds go by before he yells-

"What?!"

————————————————————-

Louis' POV

"What is it?" I ask him, immediately alarmed by his shouting.

"Are you fucking kidding me?" Harry doesn't even pay attention to my question as he glares at John. I could practically see the smoke coming out of his ears and when I look at his face, I'm taken aback by his expression. 

I'm not sure I've ever seen him so angry.

"You asked for it." John sits back in his chair, casually as if Harry isn't about to burst into flames from how pissed off he is. 

Harry's face is bright red and his nails are digging into his palms, seconds away from breaking the skin, I'm sure.

"Pardon?" Harry gives him a look as though maybe he had heard John wrong even though deep down, he knows he didn't.