Interview With US Weekly Follow Up (V)

Continued Interview With US Weekly

Interview (Continued)

"Wow! That's quite a Twitcam!"

"Yeh, yeh. Definitely. If Niall hadn't interrupted, the Twitcam would've gone on much longer."

"It's crazy how much of it you remember."

"Well... It's one of the few moments I have with him can't be erased from my mind."

"What do you mean?"

"I'm lucky enough that some fans were able to record it and put it online. I have a lot of the memories in my head but if I ever want to, you know, watch it, I can see it on Youtube."

"What would you say was your favorite part of that video?"

"The whole 'Terrance' spelling when Harry and I were on a prank call. That joke lasted for a long time with our fans. I'll never forget it. 'How many R's are there?' 'Six!' I would've been so frustrated if I were the lad on the other line."

"That sounds like the two of you had such a great time!"

"Buzzin'. And that was before we had even moved in together."

"Wait, what?"

————————————————————-

"Hmm?"

"The two of you moved in together?"

"Yea, in early-mid 2011. The most important reason was that we got along with each other, more so compared to the other boys."

"When did you guys move in together, like were you in a relationship or were you still best friends at the time?"

"We were... best friends at the time."

"Best friends?"

"I use the phrase 'best friends' loosely because by the time we were moving in together, it came to the point where we both knew it was more than just friendship. Neither of us said anything about it though. At least I didn't."

————————————————————-

Author's note:

There's very little detail on how this happened but there are A LOT of tweets which I've screenshotted and put in here. I have screenshotted every single tweet directly from twitter. If you want the link to any of them, let me know. (Wattpad won't let me post the links.)

Also: Please comment even if it's a disagreement just so I know that you guys are like... actually enjoying this and that I'm going about the Larry Stylinson story the right way.

————————————————————-

Louis' POV

*Louis' House in Doncaster*

Harry and I are snuggling on my twin bed facing each other.

"I'm not quite sure where I'm gonna live yet since I'm not even seventeen and we're moving to London. I'm sixteen, Louis. I shouldn't even be living alone yet anyway."

"I'm not sure where I'm living yet either, Harry, okay? We'll figure it out together." I can't even imagine Harry living alone. He'd be up all night, worrying constantly.

"We don't have a lot of time though. We have to figure it out soon, Lou. I'm scared." Harry's usually never nervous unless he's really freaking out. Right now, it's obvious that he's really, really freaking out.