Interview With US Weekly Follow Up (I)

15 January 2020

US Weekly Follows Up With Louis Tomlinson About a Shocking Revelation

"Louis Tomlinson, It's great to see you again! "

"I'm excited to be here, a little nervous, but this is for the best."

"You spilled some tea last week in your interview about your most recent single that I think we need to address, if that's okay with you?"

"Ha! Definitely, I did. I'm assuming you meant when I said 'He.'"

"Exactly! We know this is a tough subject to cover so we understand if you want to be discreet, but we'd love the gossip on this man who seems to still have your heart in his hands."

"I've been preparing meself for the last couple days. I'm ready to admit my, or should I say, our story. I have to admit, I'm being extremely selfish by revealing so much because he has absolutely no idea that I'm doing this."

"In the last interview, you mentioned that this relationship ended about four years ago. So, what part of your story did you want to start off with? The beginning? Special moments that stand out to you? There's no rush, just anything that comes to mind when you think about him."

"I can't even begin to explain how we started. It's a bit of a ridiculous story, to be quite honest. As you know, One Direction started on X Factor in 2010, and that's where I met him. It was the start of bootcamp..." AN: I did not write that they met at Battle of the Bands because there is no official proof of them meeting. (Comment on next paragraph to discuss this further.)

-----------------------------------------

AN: I'm writing based off of what they've told us and the more realistic story. They told us in a video that they met in the bathroom at Bootcamp. We have 100% official proof of this. The only "proof" we have of Battle of the Bands is that they both played there. One person happened to say that they heard names get called out. There's no further proof other than this.

I'm trying to make this story as realistic as possible by not going off of conspiracies that have no official proof whatsoever like this one. 

IF YOU DO HAVE PROOF OF THEM MEETING (VIDEOS, PICTURES, ETC.), SEND IT TO ME. However, I've been in this fandom for over nine years and have not found anything to prove it. 

-----------------------------------------

Flashback in Louis' POV

"I'll see you later, mate." I walk away from the bubbler and some odd looking lad named Tom Richards.

I head over to the restrooms, I'm cursed with the need to pee whenever I'm nervous. As I walk in, I pass by some kid wearing these awful baggy pants, talking to himself in the mirror. "Normal." I mumble to myself.

After using the urinal, I head to the sinks. Since the bathroom is so full, some idiot walks into me and pushes me into someone else who happens to be using a urinal.

"Excuse me!" I yell rudely back to the guy who knocked into me, and that's when I suddenly feel warm liquid leak all over my arm. I cringe at the fact that it's probably urine. Not wanting it on me any longer, I rush to the sink. I look to my left and realize that the guy peeing next to me is not only the one who peed on me, but also the lad that was talking to himself in the mirror. Not that I'm gay or anything, but he's adorable. It's hard to look at him and be mad that his... uh... bodily fluids are all over me.

 bodily fluids are all over me

"Oops." He says under his breath when he sneaks a look at my wet arm.

"Hi!" I stare at him with a smile, possibly coming off as creepy, while washing my hands and up my arm to rid of his urine. It's easy to tell that he's avoiding eye contact with me. I think my looking at him is making him uncomfortable because it seems he's finishing as quickly as possible. Unfortunately for him, the only available sink happens to be right next to mine.

 Unfortunately for him, the only available sink happens to be right next to mine

"Sorry about that... I didn't mean to... uh... you know." It's clear that he has no idea how to go about handling a situation like this. Who would?

"Don't worry about it, lad. What's your name?" I ask him, hoping my calm tone will come across as friendly and he won't be afraid to look at me anymore.

"It's Harry... Harry Styles. And you?" His voice is still a little shaky but at least he's looking at me rather than staring down at the sink.

"I'm Louis Tomlinson. It's nice to meet you, Harry, Harry Styles." I mock him, making him smile. God, he's cute. "So, are you nervous?"

"A little..." It's easy to tell that he isn't being honest and I think he can tell by my facial expression that I know he's lying. "Okay, a lot. I'm really, really nervous:"

"Relax, mate. Simon makes me a little nervous, but I got a yes from every judge so I'm not too scared." I lie even though I'm terrified too. I just know how to hide it better.

"Wow. I only got two. You're lucky." His smile disappears and is replaced by a look of defeat. I immediately feel the need to put the smile back on his face or at least give him a sense of relief.

"Lucky? Please. My audition was horrible! They made me sing two songs! I was shaking like a leaf. I hardly know how I was even put through. I sang 'Hey There Delilah' and it was offkey and shaky. How I got a yes from a genius like Simon is beyond me." It's true. Everyone knows it. I suck.

We stay at the sink and after a couple of minutes , I look down and see my arm is dark red after having washed it for so long to make the conversation last. I am definitely free of urine by now. As we walk out, I realize that I might never see him again.

"Good luck, Harry. I'm so happy we got to meet." We start walking our separate ways and then it hits me. I turn around and call for Harry to come back. "Hey, I know this might sound strange but... can I get your autograph?"

"What? Why?"

"I just have this feeling about you. I know you'll be someone whether or not you get through this and I just want to remember that I met you before you became a popstar that I'll end up driving around to." The expression he gives me practically makes my heart soar. I'm not gay though, I swear. I reach into my back pocket, grabbing a piece of notebook paper my mum had given me in case I need it for some reason. Looks like I do. "Eh... I don't have a pen.... Wait!" I grab a sharpie that's conveniently laying on the floor nearby. He autographs the paper and I thank him. "Good luck, Harry. I know you'll do great things." I say, before jogging away, I think about how I ended up becoming friends with the guy who peed on me. But most importantly, I was thinking about how I may never see him again.

-----------------------------------------

Every flashback in this story is based off of proof (videos, tweets, etc.) and/or conspiracies that have been going around since 2010.