Tuesday Night, Glazed Over Eyes

*Mention of Caroline Flack*

If you're having thoughts of suicide or self harm, here are numbers to call.

United States: 800-273-8255

United Kingdom: 116 123

Australia: 13 11 14

Mexico: 525-510-2550

————————————————————-

Previously on Harry's POV

I pause the interview. I need a break.

Is Louis going to tell the interviewer everything that happened?

All of our secrets are being revealed.

I catch sight of my phone sitting at the end of my bed and I'm so tempted to pick it up and see who's called.

I shouldn't turn it on. I turned it off for a reason.

Should I go online?

Definitely not.

Should I finish the interview?

Probably.

I need to go for a run.

I need to get out of my apartment. It's never felt so small.

"Joe!"

My bodyguard runs in like he had been doing before.

"Mr. Styles?"

"Harry." I correct him.

"Mr. Styles." I sigh at the fact that he won't call me by my first name.

"Fine. I want to go for a run." I tell him.

"You're kidding." I make a face to show that I'm not. "You're not kidding."

"No. I need to get out of here."

"Mr. Styles, I don't see how that's going to work. Have you seen how many people are outside your building?"

"But I'll have you with me."

"This isn't safe." He looks around like he's thinking. "I have an idea. How about running up and down the emergency staircase?"

"Funny. Now, go outside. Let me just put running clothes on and I'll be ready to go in a few minutes."

I get everything together, and decide to bring my phone with me just in case.

I leave my apartment and Joe is waiting for me.

"Let's go." I pat him on the shoulder.

"Fine." He leads the way and I put my hat on and as much of a disguise as I can, hoping I won't get caught.

————————————————————-

Before we get on the elevator, Joe turns to me and does a once over at my outfit. 

"Your clothes," is all he says. I give him a questioning look and he answers immediately. "You realize how obvious it is that you're Harry Styles, right?"

I stare down at my clothes and realize that what I had thought was a disguise is actually not a disguise at all. I'm wearing a colorful Gucci windbreaker, bright Nike shorts, black and white Adidas sneakers, a Columbia Records beanie, and yellow Gucci sunglasses.